Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

most self conscious day EVER

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
during lunch today at school I went outside and played basketball. i was pretty hot outside and I worked up a good sweat. when i went to my next class this chick just walks up to me and said "you smell".

now I knew I porbably didn't smell like a basket of roses after the vigorous workout but according to her I obviously smelled worse then I thought I did. after being slightly taken aback at the bluntness of it all, I searched my backpack for deoderant. I had none.

the rest of the day I felt horribly self-conscious. it was horrible.

Comments

• Options
    awww that sucks. What a nice girl :rolleyes:
  • Options
    thats a horrible feeling, i felt sweaty the other day at work so i went home to wash, my boss didnt need too much convincing
  • Options
    To be honest, she was probably lying. It takes a while for fresh sweat to actually smell bad. BO is caused by bacterias and stuff eating your sweat (as I understand it, not so hot on biology) so immediatly after a work out, what you basically smell off is salty water and you, lots and lots of you, pheromones (sp?). Get me?
  • Options
    yeah she probably was just overcome by her own sexual feelings towards you, therefore had to do the typical bullying thing of either pulling your hair or telling you that you smell.
  • Options
    lol^ that made me laugh
  • Options
    Maybe she had just farted and was trying to blame it on you.

Don't mind much. Its not as if you smell every day (hopefully, I havn't smelled you so I wouldn't know)
    At least you were out working out and having fun ;)