Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

For all you guys, a question.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hello!

Do any men find bigger women attractive, im not huge but I suppose im bigger than must 18 years olds. I have only seen these men on the telly and am not sure if they exist, can anyone shed any light on this for me. :D

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    yeah they do.
  • Options
    Yeah they do.
  • Options
    I personally would prefer a girl with a bit of meat on her than some wee matchstick. You'll find someone don't worry. :thumb:
  • Options
    YUP, this guy at work is into "bigger women" or women with curves and it has been showen. Suprisingly.
  • Options
    Some do, some don't...
  • Options
    'Bigger' in the Venus Williams sense? My friend tends to go for girls like that, I don't. It's just personal preference like everything else (plus I don't like feeling like a short arse). :p
  • Options
    Hell yes! :D
  • Options
    Im on the bigger side and my boy loves me the way I am :)

Its more rare at this age I think, so he's one in a million that I happened to like back, and he's thin as
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    I personally would prefer a girl with a bit of meat on her than some wee matchstick. You'll find someone don't worry. :thumb:

depends how much meat you like!

and to answer the question, beauty is in the eye of the beholder..what one person likes, another won't.
  • Options
    beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Only goes so far, ever go ot mingers.com? There really are just some ugly people who no one will ever like.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Only goes so far, ever go ot mingers.com? There really are just some ugly people who no one will ever like.

haha no i haven't, but i'm sure their mum will think they're pretty even if noone else does.
  • Options
    haha no i haven't, but i'm sure their mum will think they're pretty even if noone else does.

Yeh it's one of those, "oh son you're beautiful, don't let anyone say anything otherwise" while at the same time holding back the tears and trying to convince herself at the same time, "yes, very beautiful boy"
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I like my curves, ok so id rather they were a bit less curvey, but i'd never want to be a stick insect.
    you need to feel happy and comfortable in yourself first, and then that will shine through, and that's where the attractiveness comes from.
  • Options
    well i dont like girls at all if they look like i might snap them
  • Options
    you have to remember there is an inbetweeny..it's alright fat people saying 'well i'd rather not be like a twig' but you can be 'medium' sized. it's not just a case of being fat or thin.
  • Options
    like me all my male friends would perfer to be with a women whos got a bit more meat on her. Something that we can hold. thin and skinny people just make me feel like their ill.
    Give me curves anyday
  • Options
    Youngbull wrote:
    like me all my male friends would perfer to be with a women whos got a bit more meat on her. Something that we can hold. thin and skinny people just make me feel like their ill.
    Give me curves anyday

see my above post. :p
  • Options
    yup totally argee with you. but what size to people think of thin, medium/normal/average and fat.
    Plus the inbetweenie people as you called them (i do like that "inbetweenie") dont normally have a problem
  • Options
    you have to remember there is an inbetweeny..it's alright fat people saying 'well i'd rather not be like a twig' but you can be 'medium' sized. it's not just a case of being fat or thin.

Yeah, I would say thats the type I go for... :yes:
  • Options
    Most guys don't mind a little extra meat on a girl...as long as it isn't just flab. Esp. guys that are slightly larger themselves I have always found to be much less concerned with the weight of the girl and more how she carries herself i.e. do her clothes compliment her figure
  • Options
    yes, i like larger women. but i think the difference between being large and attractive and just fat is totally dependent on the amount of fat. i would say you can't have two stomachs(like the folds) or anything like that. i don't mean to do this as any way other than an example, and a very good one at that, but i am a member of www.extreme-curves.com and there are lots of women on that site that i find very attractve that are larger.
  • Options
    im generally slim all over, skinny in places, but have a love handles and slight pot belly going on.

ive not had any complaints
  • Options
    i'm strange shaped, no real waist or bum, big boobs, a tummy, can be wearing size 10 trousers and 16 top