Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

LG Mobile Phones

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
Are LG any good? I've been given mixed messages about them, just wondered what you think?
merci buckets :thumb:

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know my mate loves his... and I know the boyfriend wants one... but thats as much as I know. They seem pretty easy to use, once you've had a nosey, but I do like my Samsungs, so anything is complex compared to them.
  • Options
    yeah im with you on the Samsungs, I love them, and I have had no trouble with them, so now you will probably question why i want to change...I'm bored, plain and simple! :p
  • Options
    Same. am going to risk a nokia when my contracts up.. i love Samsungs to bits but they're mighty repetitive
  • Options
    that LG chocolate looks pretty sweet and very suiting for you i think! get that one. ok
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    that LG chocolate looks pretty sweet and very suiting for you i think! get that one. ok
    ok, well i like to do as i am told, and dont fancy feeling the back of your hand if i go against you...i will get it on sunday ;)
    x
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    koe_182 wrote:
    I'm tempted to get that too. Not that I can afford it at all....
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    ok, well i like to do as i am told, and dont fancy feeling the back of your hand if i go against you...i will get it on sunday ;)
    x

Ooh, let me know what it's like, that's the one Chris wants... and is driving me metal over.... :) So if it's good I can convince hi mto go and get it.
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    Ooh, let me know what it's like, that's the one Chris wants... and is driving me metal over.... :) So if it's good I can convince hi mto go and get it.
    Will do sweetie, but am I allowed to take it back if i dont like it do you know? Do i have a certian amount of days or something? Don't like change me... :p
  • Options
    Ed recently switched to LG's for everyone at his work, hes pretty satisfied. Though a very dissapointed in their lack of choice when it comes to push to talk phones.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    Though a very dissapointed in their lack of choice when it comes to push to talk phones.
    what's a push to talk phone?
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    what's a push to talk phone?

The option on the phone that kind of makes it like a walkie talkie? I can't explain things well :( Some people call it "chirp"
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    The option on the phone that kind of makes it like a walkie talkie? I can't explain things well :( Some people call it "chirp"
    oh wow!!
    that would be so cool! I could pretend to be a police lady and wander around saying things like "sierra oscar come in...over!" :lol:
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    oh wow!!
    that would be so cool! I could pretend to be a police lady and wander around saying things like "sierra oscar come in...over!" :lol:

:lol: That would be awsome. Or what I'd see them do, to be curtious, you "chirp" the person you want to talk to so it beeps, but you dont' say anything originally... but every once in a while you'd get somebody that just yells out crude things like, get off and put your pants on, and you'd be out in a resturant or something... :p
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    :lol: That would be awsome. Or what I'd see them do, to be curtious, you "chirp" the person you want to talk to so it beeps, but you dont' say anything originally... but every once in a while you'd get somebody that just yells out crude things like, get off and put your pants on, and you'd be out in a resturant or something... :p
    :lol: i NEED to come to the restaurants you are going to...but they do sound like so much fun, is it free then do 'chirp' someone? and how far can they reach? i dont think we have them over here :(
  • Options
    It all matters on what your plan consists of. Some come with unlimited, or charge for the first time and the rest of the day is unlimited, or a certian amount of times a month...
  • Options
    the chirp thing sounds good, but i'll still wait for the k800 :)
  • Options
    noog wrote:
    the chirp thing sounds good, but i'll still wait for the k800 :)
    whats that all about? is it good then? when is it coming out?
  • Options
    It comes to the UK 2 weeks on saturday, It looks amazing :P

Video calling, 3.2megapixel camera.. large clear screen, loaaads of features. looks brill :)
  • Options
    noog wrote:
    It comes to the UK 2 weeks on saturday, It looks amazing :P

Video calling, 3.2megapixel camera.. large clear screen, loaaads of features. looks brill :)
    oooh it does look quite funky after having a nosey, i might ask the little man in the shop what he thinks...phone men know all! :p