Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

zarqawi is dead! who will the americans blame next?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/5058576.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/5058304.stm

now that america's poster boy in iraq is dead, who will now personify the insurgency in iraq?

looks like someone is up for promotion in the top 10 FBI wantedlist.

Comments

• Options
    Good to see the bastard is dead.

Whereas this might have some effect in his group, unfortunately Iraq is host to dozens of different factions from freedom fighters to common criminals to religious nutters.
  • Options
    Yeah good news that they finally got him but i doubt it will change much. Your still going to get the bombings and all that, they won't stop just beacuse he's dead.
  • Options
    Considering reports of Zarqawi in Iraq (as well as the routine claims of the ubiquitous "Al Qaeda" boogeymen) were debunked as more of the same standard propagandistic assertions by OSP occupation-PR spinmeisters (along with all other contrivances by the same office to justify our illegal invasion and occupation), this is transparently a well timed made for mass media ploy in the run up to the November Congressional elections.

Give the public a "big win" claim upon which to reinforce the sloganeering of Republican success in the fraudulent "War on Terror" and "liberation of Iraq" just as the shurb's ratings have almost bottomed out and his scandal-mired Congressional cohorts with him.

There is no "Al Qaeda" let alone one in Iraq (aside from a horde of US Private Military Contractors (aka psycopathic guns for hire) under direction from the largest contingent of CIA and Mossad operatives anywhere in the world) and most assuredly no Zarqawi who was ever remotely linked to a purely indigenous and rightful Iraqi resistance to foreign invasion.

Nothing more here than the same modus operandi of lies used to score political points back home throughout the Vietnam era.
  • Options
    I guess all they want us to know is that he's dead, but of course they won't tell us how many civilians they killed in the bombing raid, even though they said it was some safe house or whatever.
  • Options
    Since there was never any proof of his presence in the first place, rumours of his death, I would suspect, have been grossly exaggerated. :lol:
  • Options
    So when he was there with the kidnap victims who were beheaded and filmed to be shown around the world...they actually kidnapped those people and just got any old person to do the voice over to pretend to be Zargawi?
  • Options
    Subject, firstly the tactic of ascribing all manner of atrocities to any group you wish to discredit in the eyes of the international community is practically page 1 MIC operative manual procedure with clear and long exposed precedents going back decades.

Secondly, from the very outset these incredibly well timed video-finds have for the most part been debunked as frauds, including that of Daniel Berg. If you cannot fathom the quite substantial capabilities of our 40 billion dollar a year intelligence community (much more if the Pentagon special ops branches are included) to fabricate video propaganda, then I urge you to go back and do some research. Everything about the reporting on Iraq has been a contrivance of misinformation since day one, aided in no small part by a demonstrably non-investigatory regurgitative corporate media which has every profit motive for colluding with ""official proclamations" on all such matters.

When I have more time I will gladly compile a host of reports on the false flag nature of much that is reported in the mainstream as "acts of Alqaeda or "Iraqi Insurgency terrorism".

For now, have a chew on this lengthy catalogue of historic operative lies which characterises our respective nations' intelligence agencies and special ops forces...

http://olm.blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20050926/024318.html

Once you have built up a sufficiently repeated context of such covert machinations, their signature becomes much more transparent from decade to decade, conflict to conflict, one sensational "official" report after another.
  • Options
    General Casey was on C4 just a minute ago saying that he was killed together with his advisor, and that he was identified by face recognition and fingerprint ID.
    Fine he is dead.

But I know what a missile strike does to any building and I am guessing that if it was a safe house they used a Paveway missile which will go through the wall and explode inside the structure and not on impact, so how the hell can you find and fingerprints there, let alone make a positive ID with his face???
  • Options
    Just part of the transparency of the farce to any who really stop to consider the claims.
  • Options
    Subject, firstly the tactic of ascribing all manner of atrocities to any group you wish to discredit in the eyes of the international community is practically page 1 MIC operative manual procedure with clear and long exposed precedents going back decades.

Secondly, from the very outset these incredibly well timed video-finds have for the most part been debunked as frauds, including that of Daniel Berg. If you cannot fathom the quite substantial capabilities of our 40 billion dollar a year intelligence community (much more if the Pentagon special ops branches are included) to fabricate video propaganda, then I urge you to go back and do some research. Everything about the reporting on Iraq has been a contrivance of misinformation since day one, aided in no small part by a demonstrably non-investigatory regurgitative corporate media which has every profit motive for colluding with ""official proclamations" on all such matters.

When I have more time I will gladly compile a host of reports on the false flag nature of much that is reported in the mainstream as "acts of Alqaeda or "Iraqi Insurgency terrorism".

For now, have a chew on this lengthy catalogue of historic operative lies which characterises our respective nations' intelligence agencies and special ops forces...

http://olm.blythe-systems.com/pipermail/nytr/Week-of-Mon-20050926/024318.html

Once you have built up a sufficiently repeated context of such covert machinations, their signature becomes much more transparent from decade to decade, conflict to conflict, one sensational "official" report after another.

yes. anything with this many big words should be substantial.
  • Options
    You can stick with the tabloid versions of events if you don't care to read too much Nic. ;)
  • Options
    You can stick with the tabloid versions of events if you don't care to read too much Nic. ;)
    and i suppose youre sources are more reliable.

perhaps you dont realise that if the tabloid/mainstream propaganda is working on most people, you yourself is subject to the propaganda of whoever is opposite of the tabloid/mainstream.
  • Options
    A critical mind is capable of weighing a multiplicity of sources (not to mention decades of personal recognition of standard operative propaganda tactics employed by my own government to misconstrue the situation in theatres of US armed aggression) and separate consistency from momentary sensationalism.

You are indeed correct that tabloid drivel suffices for most who could not be bothered to scrutinise what they are told by "official sources" nor bother to maintain a running catalogue of past reports in order to construct a more comprehensive awareness of the agenda at work behind the daily mainstream media soundbites. I do not fall into that category, however much you or others might wish it to be so to excuse your own bandwagon mentality.

Seeing through the lies and fabricated press takes no great genius, only time, effort and an ounce of critical reasoning.
  • Options
    I do not fall into that category
    so what category do you see yourself in?

dont think that i doubt what you say. in fact i totally agree and aware of the different propaganda govts do to control society. but so what? thats how society is. you got to be in it to win it.

anyway, this is not the thread for this friend. i suggest you start a thread about the nature govt/ruling elite and we can bump heads on this. for now lets try to focus on zarchawi and not anarchy.
  • Options
    Well, Nic, I was focussing on Zarqawi actually. Insofar as he has ever been nothing more than an repeated claimed, but never proven ring-leader in Iraq.

Pointing out that the most transparent aim of such essentially sanitised reports of his death is to provide more political ammunition to the Congressional Repubs after months of eroding Presidential approval-ratings and corruption scandals.

I wouldnt put any stock in this report whatsoever.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    This is BRILLIANT news for the US!

They can pin it on Iran instead now! (And Iran is actualyl aiding the insurgency, so meh.) But yeah.. all the reason they need to clobber the Calihpate!
    Radicalised in jail, he went on to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan.

So the US probably trained him then.

_41739634_zarqawigun_ap416.jpg

And where the fuck did he get that? Nick off the British or something...? Bastard!
  • Options
    So Clandestine, are you saying that not one of the people kidnapped and beheaded in Iraq were actually killed and they are all still alive? Just hidden from their families and the world by the Americans?

Because that is just ridiculous and it is clear they were kidnapped, murdered and filmed been killed as a political statement by a group of radicals.
  • Options
    Batman is next on the list I believe.
  • Options
    So Clandestine, are you saying that not one of the people kidnapped and beheaded in Iraq were actually killed and they are all still alive? Just hidden from their families and the world by the Americans?

No, I didnt say that at all, subject. Perhaps if you spent less time trying to insulate your preconceived desire to believe whatever you are told by "official sources" and made an effort to follow my suggestion to dig in behind the well precedented theatre of war propaganda you'd learn that our own intelligence agencies and special forces have a long history of such false flag atrocities. These sorts of acts are most transparently designed to evoke outrage amongst our publics and thereby bolster greater support for continuation of our neo-colonialist endeavours.

The "insurgency" has no reasonable or plausible cause for beheading aid workers and journalists knowing full well the decline of international support it would engender. Our own psy-ops boys on the other hand know just how effective a tool such acts can be when simply and repeatedly ascribed (without any shred of evidence) to those against whom we are fighting.

Such fabrications were a regular occurrence throughout the Vietnam conflict and countless others both before and after around the globe.

I offer you another roster of more investigative-minded reports chronicling the UK's own contribution to the psy-ops banquet which has characterised mainstream reporting of events in Iraq (if the previous offering failed to inspire some critical reassessment in you)...

http://www.brusselstribunal.org/BritishBombers.htm#who

If you doubt our two nations have the will to field outright psycopaths to do the most heinous tasks to advance an ongoing hardline political agenda, I suggest you think again. The complete fragmentation of Iraqi society is precisely what the architects of the Iraqi invasion/occupation (i.e. conquest) desire. Specific documented references to that very option have been in circulation for some time now.
  • Options
    turlough wrote:
    Batman is next on the list I believe.

Nah, he's an Anarchist, not an Islamic Extremist.

Hmm... thats an idea... Marvel should do an Islamic Hero Comic... yup. I am copyrighting that idea. Meheheh... make me MILLIONS!

It'd be ace.
  • Options
    You could call him Capt. Jihad and his everyday alter ego could be Al Q. ;)
  • Options
    Just to clarify your point, you are saying it is our side who has killed the aid workers and televised it?
  • Options
    Tell you what subject, you take the time to carefully consider what I have already presented to kick start your further research and perhaps you wont need me to answer suggestively dismissive knee-jerk questions such as you've posted twice in a row.
  • Options
    i think they should go after timmy mallet next
  • Options
    Tell you what subject, you take the time to carefully consider what I have already presented to kick start your further research and perhaps you wont need me to answer suggestively dismissive knee-jerk questions such as you've posted twice in a row.

I read what you said, no knee-jerk reactions from me, just basing my analysis on your writings, clearly you wont answer a straight question though.
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    i think they should go after timmy mallet next
    :lol: Yeah, gotta agree there.

TBH, I think we should invade Tokelau next. Or Azerbaijan.
  • Options
    Ive made my views on the matter quite plain at some length and with significant supporting reference material for you to consider as well. If you wish to remain intellectually trite be my guest.

Seems you do prefer to revert back to the sort of prattish disposition you demonstrated shortly after arriving in these forums.
  • Options
    subject13 wrote:
    clearly you wont answer a straight question though.

You only just noticed?

I think we've both agreed to disagree because, like the people Clandestine condemns (i.e. anyone who will not accept his word as gospel), he is a victim of propaganda.
  • Options
    Oh wading in again MoK, with naught but your snide retort to back up anything you say. Quite unlike the significant roster of historically documented reporting duly provided to demonstrate a modus operandi of false flag ops to gull non-investigatory minds such as your own and those you coddle like a mother hen.

Pity reality doesn't line up with the sanitised drivel youd so dearly love to believe about nasty insurgents illogically undermining their own cause by attacking those best suited to support their cause. I can point further to the body of revelations contained in the Pentagon Papers which showed a consistent and willful institutionalised intent to deceive and fabricate events and those truly responsible at the very time when the present cabal were launching their political careers.

That intent and the willingness to utilise the most heinously evil of methodologies to garner support for their organised criminal agenda has only grown in line with their will to unaccountable power over the past 35 years.

A pity you wish to close your eyes to the evidence, but then as as has been said many times before, ignorance is bliss.
  • Options
    Oh wading in again MoK, with naught but your snide retort to back up anything you say.

Your posts are the only evidence I need.

PS Read up on the teaching I suggested, or are you still avoiding the possibility that there is an Islamic conspiracy too? You've never mentioned them...

PPS You will note that I have deliberately not commented on the killing of Zaquawi.