Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Boogers.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, I maybe disappointed when I made my last post about 'Green Thing' because it wasn't a topic about big green bogies. But this one is.

BOGIES!!

(That better, my_name? :D )

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :thumb:

I woke up with real bad boogers today, swore I used half a box of klenex before the allergy pills kicked in. :yes: :cool:

How are your boogers today?
    my_name wrote:
    :thumb:

I woke up with real bad boogers today, swore I used half a box of klenex before the allergy pills kicked in. :yes: :cool:

How are your boogers today?

Aww man, that sucks!

Nah, I've been pretty clean of boogers as of late. Nothing exciting on the green front from me, I'm afraid!
    Well you could always catch the summer cold! :p I'll keep my fingers crossed for ya :p
    i always have really bad bogies when i get in from work because of all the smoke in the bar (i know you wanted to know that :p)
    melanie wrote:
    i always have really bad bogies when i get in from work because of all the smoke in the bar (i know you wanted to know that :p)

I'm such a tard. I was like, "Why the hell would there be smoke in the bar?"
    And then I realised that it was only Scotland that has the beautiful smoke-free thang.

Don't your bogies get grey from the smoke? I used to find that when I came in from a night out and I had a cold, my bogies were grey. Oh yes, it's true.
    IWishIWas wrote:

Don't your bogies get grey from the smoke? I used to find that when I came in from a night out and I had a cold, my bogies were grey. Oh yes, it's true.

Oh good question. Do they get dry and ashy too?

tard hehe :D
    Just put your finger to one side of your nose and blow through your nose and then everything comes out.
    turlough wrote:
    Just put your finger to one side of your nose and blow through your nose and then everything comes out.

But that's not so much fun.

But no, no dry or ashy bogies. Just grey. Sometimes black. Depends what dingy club/pub I'm in.
    IWishIWas wrote:
    But that's not so much fun.

But no, no dry or ashy bogies. Just grey. Sometimes black. Depends what dingy club/pub I'm in.
    Haha, gross :p'

Not too long ago I was dead sick you know when sometimes you get sick and it goes thru your nose, had eaten veggi pizza, I had red and green boogers for the next two days. It was like christmas.
    Boogies are just trapped dirt and dust from the air in your nose that's why they are grey/black after a night out in a club or pub or any smokey atmosphere.
    my_name wrote:
    Haha, gross :p'

Not too long ago I was dead sick you know when sometimes you get sick and it goes thru your nose, had eaten veggi pizza, I had red and green boogers for the next two days. It was like christmas.

That's amazing!

Do you know what I love, is the way that sometimes if you swallow something the wrong way it ends up in your nose. Anyone else get that? I had a tiny bit of cucumber lodged up there. Was quite interesting getting it back out.
    IWishIWas wrote:
    That's amazing!

Do you know what I love, is the way that sometimes if you swallow something the wrong way it ends up in your nose. Anyone else get that? I had a tiny bit of cucumber lodged up there. Was quite interesting getting it back out.

Oh I hate when that happens! Its too far up to blow out. *shudders* I bet the cucumber was quite a hassle.

Have you ever sneezed right after you ate something and then you sneeze out the food?
    my_name wrote:
    Oh I hate when that happens! Its too far up to blow out. *shudders* I bet the cucumber was quite a hassle.

Have you ever sneezed right after you ate something and then you sneeze out the food?

It sure was! I had to snort it in the end. Yeuch.

But no, no I have not. That's pretty cool though. Kudos!
    IWishIWas wrote:
    It sure was! I had to snort it in the end. Yeuch.

!

:lol: Thats the best thing I've heard all day :thumb:

I remember when I was little, I put a chunk of an apple up my nose, it took my mom like anhour to get it out.
    I always felt that a good day at work was epitomised by black snot.
    my_name wrote:
    :lol: Thats the best thing I've heard all day :thumb:

I remember when I was little, I put a chunk of an apple up my nose, it took my mom like anhour to get it out.

I hope I never have a kid that does stupid things like that :p

I'd be tempted just to leave ya, all applenosed!
    IWishIWas wrote:
    I hope I never have a kid that does stupid things like that :p

I'd be tempted just to leave ya, all applenosed!

:lol: I'm surprised she didn't. I wonder if she remembers... I'll go ask. Children *shakes head* Some of them are just so retarded, oh I'd hate to see them when they grow up. They'll probably spend their day talking of boogers :p
    my_name wrote:
    :lol: I'm surprised she didn't. I wonder if she remembers... I'll go ask. Children *shakes head* Some of them are just so retarded, oh I'd hate to see them when they grow up. They'll probably spend their day talking of boogers :p

Oh dear... I hope my mum doesn't even find out about this conversation! She might be a little bit upset about my lack of manners! :D
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    I always felt that a good day at work was epitomised by black snot.

:lol: I must ask, what is your job?

And manners are so overrated ;)
    This is true.

So Imma be rude and leave for a short while due to the fact I've been online for hours. And my head hurts.

Enjoy the bogies!!
    When i spent a lot of time in the labs at uni i used to have blue bogies because i spent a lot of time mixing agar using powder that was awful and got everywere. It was amasing tho the powder was white until it touched water then it turned electric blue.

Having electric blue bogies and phlegm if you coughed was quite disturbing
    melanie wrote:
    When i spent a lot of time in the labs at uni i used to have blue bogies because i spent a lot of time mixing agar using powder that was awful and got everywere. It was amasing tho the powder was white until it touched water then it turned electric blue.

Having electric blue bogies and phlegm if you coughed was quite disturbing

Oh that is freaking awsome!!
    my_name wrote:
    :lol: I must ask, what is your job?

And manners are so overrated ;)
    Builder/carpenter/gofer
    I hate my nose, it's so rubbish.
    Winter i'm inudated with colds and other grosse nasal related yuck things, and through the spring and summer month, woohoo it's hayfever time, so i end up constantley blowing my nose, and i hate snotty tissues they are like the worst possible thing, ever lurking in your bag after you have used them and other grosseness and to top it off if you use them as much as i do they make your nose sore which just makes you look like an all year round rudolph, and that sucks, loads.

God i hate boogers.
    i had an infection up my nose last month. :(

it was like athletes foot, but up my nose. :D
    strong_booger.gif
    boogers2.jpg
    turlough wrote:

the ladies love that one :lol:
    or you could do it farmer style by leaning over and just blowing through both nostrils as hard as possible

The snot rocket :razz:

I think its a law that in every single sports game on tv, they must show somebody doing it at least once.

I once saw an old video of my dad doing it when he played. Oh how proud I was :p
    IWishIWas wrote:
    That's amazing!

Yes. I swallowed too much water and had most of it come out of my nose. Am I the only one whose ever found that if they laugh whilst drinking, that also comes out of their nose? :blush: