Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Lacking a crush

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anybody else here not fancy anyone?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

I went through a drought recently but I fancy a couple of people at the moment.

:love:

I went through this phase earlier this year. Apparantely, this made me 'weird'. :yeees:
    I was like that for a long time when I was younger (I got my first poster a year ago and insisted animals were much cooler than humans :no: ). Now I'm torn between two, one of which I see about once every three months. I see his car more often so it's basically a crush on a ghost. :yeees:
    Me no got no crush... :(
    Me! It's quite annoying actually... but at least I'm not lusting after anyone I can't have so I'm not lonely. :)
    no i haven't got one either!

though did just see the fittest policeman on traffic cops. :love:
    Ha you've made a thread similar to this recently if memory serves me correct!

No don't have a crush and tbh don't need one, it's better to look at the full menu than just stare at the burger and chips :thumb:
    Haha, I have one at the moment but to be honest, alot of the time I don't.

The guys I usually end up with are the ones that come after me. Sounds lame, I know.
    I don't know if I do or not.

I think I might do, haha.
    Lu_C wrote:
    Me! It's quite annoying actually... but at least I'm not lusting after anyone I can't have so I'm not lonely. :)

Yeah, me too. Was a bit worried about it for a bit. Coming out of a relationship and not finding anybody I even wanted to ask out. But now I've found somewhere else to direct my energies. I'm finally writing again. Woohoo! So I'm quite liking the whole being alone, playing hermit thing. Gives me more time to get on with my book.
    turlough wrote:
    ...it's better to look at the full menu than just stare at the burger and chips :thumb:

Ha... I love it!

I have a million-and-one crushes, they're all something and nothing though.
    Yeah, me too. Was a bit worried about it for a bit. Coming out of a relationship and not finding anybody I even wanted to ask out. But now I've found somewhere else to direct my energies. I'm finally writing again. Woohoo! So I'm quite liking the whole being alone, playing hermit thing. Gives me more time to get on with my book.

Hermits used to get paid by wealthy families to live in the grounds of their mansions just so they had a bit of a talking point during parties! Random factoid there!

Think was during Edwardian times but could be wrong!
    well, you can all fancy me if you want :flirt:
    i remember at school, all my friends would have silly little school girl crushes, but i never did
    i probably thought the odd guy was ok - i really fancied my bf before we went out the first time :p
    Hermits used to get paid by wealthy families to live in the grounds of their mansions just so they had a bit of a talking point during parties! Random factoid there!

Hmmm. Wonder if I can get some gullible wealthy folks to pay me to mooch around at theirs. :)

Anybody on here ever wonder if they were assexual? I did, for a while. But turns out I'm most definitely not.
    Hmmm. Wonder if I can get some gullible wealthy folks to pay me to mooch around at theirs. :)

Anybody on here ever wonder if they were assexual? I did, for a while. But turns out I'm most definitely not.
    I dunno... Sometimes I like men, then I like women, then I just have no sexual interest anywhere.
    *Stacey* wrote:
    Haha, I have one at the moment but to be honest, alot of the time I don't.

The guys I usually end up with are the ones that come after me. Sounds lame, I know.

same here! the guys i end up seeing are guys that fancy me first!...but i'd much rather be not fancying anyone at the moment.. it's a lot easier that way!!

My mate is assexual. She's never liked a girl or boy, never thought anyone was good looking. She's 18.
    /
    My friend isnt worried by it, she just wants to know the feeling of "love" as she constantly asks me. She has had no experience either.

I thought maybe if she went out with someone, that she may start liking, but havent tested that theory
    Lol, I never seem to have had one of these yet. Usually, i fancy a girl for around a year before I get the gaul to ask them out, and it is always a no. Then, as part of my "curse", they go out with a different guy, for a long period of time.

So yea, I guess I am either lucky, or really cursed =p
    Go through patches of fancying no one fairly often. If Im lucky someone crops up once in a while. My crushes can be incredibly short lived at times though!
    Fairy wrote:
    Go through patches of fancying no one fairly often. If Im lucky someone crops up once in a while.

Same here
    My crushes can be incredibly short lived at times though!

I'm sometimes like this, but the last guy I fancied, I fancied him for about 2 and a half years...
    Bri-namite wrote:
    I don't know if I do or not.

I think I might do, haha.
    Same.
    I haven't done for ages, especially seeing as i don't meant many new people, up until i saw an old friend i hadn't seen in ages weekend before last :D
    Haven't had a proper strong one for ages, but I think I'm on the verge of one right now, with someone I really shouldn't (don't worry, it's not like a mates mum or anything).
    Haven't had a proper strong one for ages, but I think I'm on the verge of one right now, with someone I really shouldn't (don't worry, it's not like a mates mum or anything).

mates dad?
    mates dad?
    You got me. :(
    I do at the moment, but I haven't for a long time
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Not really got my eyes on anyone.