Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Girls: Bellies on display

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sophia wrote:
    b) I'd have almost certainly been burned for being a witch.

Ha, me too. In fact, I know I would've. But hopefully not before I'd made all the women in the town barren, blighted all the crops and turned a few men into toads. Mua ha ha.
    "If I had been around when Rubens was painting, I would have been revered
    as a fabulous model. Kate Moss? Well, she would have been the paint
    brush..." - Dawn French

:lol:

So true.
    briggi wrote:
    Aye, I often wonder how much the whole "carrying on your lineage/wanting a fertile woman" is true, or at least how much it comes into play these days. Maybe more subconsciously than consciously... as consciously I think it's only natural to want to have a bit of arm candy. Especially when we're younger (and invariably dickheads) :lol:
    Yeah, explains why loads of guys want an endless line of sexy girls until they're about 30, then want to marry a 'nice girl'. :lol:
    And then they wonder where all the nice girls have gone...

The best most can hope for is a born again virgin. I'm pencilling in my conversion for around the 30 mark. Seems prudent :p
    Aww Jesus Christ, don't get me started on them. What the fuck is all that about?
    sophia wrote:
    b) I'd have almost certainly been burned for being a witch.
    me too - because i have red hair and i'm left handed
    Ballerina wrote:
    me too - because i have red hair and i'm left handed

Freak!! :razz: :D
    Freak!! :razz: :D
    you say it like its a bad thing....commaner! :p
    briggi wrote:
    Ha, me too. In fact, I know I would've. But hopefully not before I'd made all the women in the town barren, blighted all the crops and turned a few men into toads. Mua ha ha.
    hehe. count me in, although I think theyd have thrown me in the pond to see if i floated tbh.
    people should wear what they want. if they like it, who cares wat other people think. if you dont like looking at it look in the other direction. i admire bigger people who have the confidence to go out like that. if they're happy then why change anything?
    I like to show my stomach it's nice to get a breeze there on hot days but l don't flaunt it. I generally just show the bottom half so you can just see the bottom of my belly stud which is normally a dangly one so i only really show the dangly bit off. i dont like it when girls where the crop tops that just cover their boobs and show everything below that.
    ew i just hate it when people with large bellies or legs wear skimpy clothes. cover up!
    briggi wrote:
    I definitely admire people with the body confidence to bare anything even if it looks questionable (to put it nicely); but I do wonder where they're buying their mirrors from... :chin:

Lol, I agree.

I personally think it looks nice with certain people .. but even if you do have a nice tummy, there are other factors to consider. I saw a really healthy woman with a nice 6 pack baring her midriff .. but it looked wrong cuz she was like 100 years old with wrinkles all around the face. Not cool. :no:

I think the whole midriff baring thing is best for the beach .. :sour: