Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Big Brother 7

Comments

• littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    sophia wrote:
    When will they fucking nominate fucking Grace???!!!

I don't know. It pisses me off as she is the one that is stirring the most. They need to see this!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I do prefer Nikki but she is quite unpopular and people are feeling relatively motherish to Sam after them bullying her yesterday.

BUT like you say, Nikki is better so she should stay. I have faith in the public to keep her in!

Me and my Dad have already texted to get Sam out. :D
    BUT like you say, Nikki is better so she should stay. I have faith in the public to keep her in!

Me and my Dad have already texted to get Sam out. :D

I do reckon she should stay. However, I reckon more people will actively vote Nikki out. Sam hasn't really done owt to actively get people voting for her eviction. Whereas Nikki has riled many people.
    I do reckon she should stay. However, I reckon more people will actively vote Nikki out. Sam hasn't really done owt to actively get people voting for her eviction. Whereas Nikki has riled many people.

But I think Sam is more annoying... maybe I'm in the minority there? Like, 'Oh my Gaaaahd, you're so BEAUTIFUL, you're just FANTAAASTIC!' is making me nauseous. If that's even how you spell it!
    But I think Sam is more annoying... maybe I'm in the minority there? Like, 'Oh my Gaaaahd, you're so BEAUTIFUL, you're just FANTAAASTIC!' is making me nauseous. If that's even how you spell it!

Your not wrong. I do agree with you, totally. However, i don't think it is enough for people to actively vote her off.

I *really* hope you prove me wrong :D
    I *really* hope you prove me wrong :D

I hope so too! Not that I want to make a habit of proving you wrong, mate. :D
    I hope so too! Not that I want to make a habit of proving you wrong, mate. :D

Not at all :p
    I think Sam might go. She/He has quite possibly alienated a lot of the british public with all this he/she stuff.

Personally, I'll be voting Sam out, coz he/she gets on my tits with 'you're sooo amazing' bullshit and the colour of his/her face/blusher/bronzer is driving round the bend.
    Nikki's just pure humour :thumb:
    How has she alienated people? That makes no sense!

I don't care which one goes, neither of them should at the moment, the wrong people are up for eviction. Grace against Imogen :yes:
    Sam is a man. Who lives as a woman. And has sex with men who like men. Yet he lives as a woman and looks like a woman from the neck up and a man from the neck down. :p
    Yet he lives as a woman and looks like a woman from the neck up and a man from the neck down. :p

There isn't a chance he looks feminine. Apart from those shocking false nails.
    I get that part :yeees:

What I meant was, why do you think she has alienated people? In the house, apart from Nikki ranting on about a manbeast, she has been seen as a woman and I don't think people would vote her out just because she is all of what you wrote above that I can't be bothered typing out again.
    Sam & Nikki up for nominations this week

bye bye sam
    Fuck. Why couldn't Grace be up, I really want her to go, and then when she is being evicted I plan on going to the eviction night and shooting her in the leg.
    Fuck. Why couldn't Grace be up, I really want her to go, and then when she is being evicted I plan on going to the eviction night and shooting her in the leg.

Watch out, that sorta talk could land you in trouble round these parts ;)
    it must be hard for sam to talk like a girl all the time. :chin:
    Sam's transgender, right?

I don't really like Big Brother... I watch it when I have my tea sometimes if m flatmate is watching it, but only for Pete.

He's quite cute.
    Sam's transgender, right?

I don't really like Big Brother... I watch it when I have my tea sometimes if m flatmate is watching it, but only for Pete.

He's quite cute.

she hasn't had any of the operations yet or anything so surely she's just classed as a cross dresser? i'm not really 'with it' on these things!
    i want sam to go. i suppose she would just be a crossdresser coz the only thing feminine is her hair.. even the way she does her make up is over the top. maybe she just has a generally high pitched voice for a man
    I don't really care who goes out of Sam and Nicki.

Why don't they nominate Grace?! It might actually be better if Nicki goes since she has kind of joined Grace's wee gang.
    pinkstar wrote:
    I don't really care who goes out of Sam and Nicki.

Why don't they nominate Grace?! It might actually be better if Nicki goes since she has kind of joined Grace's wee gang.

they probably don't realise what grace is like. i do think bb edit what she says a fair bit to make her look worse than she is but it seems to be the same with most of them.
    whos gonna go?

ohh cant wait 2 watch... im puttin my bets on sam
    Hopefully Sam.
    Sam to go!!!

Nikki has to stay - I might cry if she's voted out. Especially because littlemissy will be right and I'll be wrong. ;)
    I've just seen an advert about the Golden Ticket thing. It said something like, "for the first time EVER, a randomly selected member of the public will be going into the Big Brother house."

So are the others not members of the public?! I suppose the random bit's true :p
    Haha look at Nikki trying to get a swatch at Sams meat and two veg in the shower!

Golden ticket boy number 5 is :flirt:
    Haha yeah I saw that!
    Sam to go!!!

Nikki has to stay - I might cry if she's voted out. Especially because littlemissy will be right and I'll be wrong. ;)

Since the nominations have been announced I am not sure if Nikki *will* go. Two days ago the odds were about even stevens. I *really* want Sam to go. I think Nikki is so entertaining.
    HA!

"what else have you learnt about yourself in the house?"

"That I'm stroppy, and I have to stop having temper tantrums. I behave like a ten year old"

Oh god, I'm gonna cry laughing. Unfortunetly, as much as I hate her... I've voted Sam out. I hate her more, SOME HOW.
    Sam's out.