Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know! I've changed my mind again. She is SUCH a bully and embodies everything about school girl bitches and the girls I went to school with. WHAT A BITCH. The only person in there that I remotely like is Glyn, because he is fairly unobtrusive and isn't upsetting anyone. The girls are AWFUL. There are only 4 blokes against what, 7 girls? They should've put another blokey in tbh.
    aARRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    It's just a load of bitchy schoolgirls bullying everyone. Hate Hate Hate.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    The girls are AWFUL. There are only 4 blokes against what, 7 girls? They should've put another blokey in tbh.

:yes: I know that is mine and Kimono's biggest issue with Big Brother this year - where are the 'real' women? Sophia I feel your pain.
    It's quite painful to watch this year, first with Shahbaz and now with all the bullying.
    MANBEAST??? Oh Nikki you get worse every day!
    **Helen** wrote:
    where are the 'real' women?

Exactly.
    Grace needs to go shes such a bitch.
    The fellas are sound.

The women are dickheads.

The show's crap. Well at the moment anyway.
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I don't think I can actually bear to watch it anymore - it's just made me feel really cynical and angry. Is it just me or is anyone else struggling to see anything genuine about Grace and Mikey's relationship - he just think's she's a hot girl with a posh accent, and she just thinks he's a bit of totty to get off with in the house - and there's richard saying they've got a good thing going - er hello?
    I want to kick them all quite hard on the shins.
    I still love Nikki, but Sam or Grace have got to go. In fact, just get fucking Grace out. Arghhh the girl wants a good Northern lass to kick the shit out of her. I'd happily oblige.
    Im sorry but Sam is just pissing me off. Made me laugh when Nikki got offended in the diary when Sam said all Nikki needed was a good shagging.
    He said she said I said we said they said I said he said.

Good god, it's like watching 5 year olds.
    Only with less swearing.
    The 5 year olds I know do :p
    i felt quite upset watching it tonight, poor Sam looked like she was so terrified. She just wants to fit in with the girls and they are all using her as a scapegoat for their bitching!

I want Lisa out the most, she is so offensive.

I like Pete, Richard and Sam I think thats about it, hmm I don't mind Mikey actually and still have a soft spot for Nikki although she has been a bit of bitch since she was accepted by Imogen, Lisa and Grace.

Lea is misguided..
    \
    \
  • KimonoKimono Posts: 201 Trailblazer
    Go Sophia!! :yes: :yes: :yes:

It's no wonder guys like Sezer and Mikey have the 2D vision of women that they do when they're surrounded by vacuum-headed, bitchy girls like those in the house.

I love the way the media make such a big deal of the fact that Imogen has a degree. Of course it's fab if anyone gets a degree, but it's talked about like it's such a rarity that a pretty girl can go to university :rolleyes:

For all you Grace-haters out there, just bear in mind that while she thinks everyone in the house gets on ok with her (because she ass-licks them all), the longer she stays in there the more of a caning she'll get from the public when she gets out - then the posh little madam will realise that being two-faced, hypocritical and self-obsessed doesn't win votes in the real world.
    \
    All the girls in that house must be mentally challenged, watching it last night gave me a headache, how can they find so many strange people.

Worst BB ever, they need better people who don't cry everyday and have non-entertaining arguements.
    sophia wrote:
    Last night's chinese whispers - "she said that you said that I said blah blah" - all those stories had one common denominator - Grace - and yet none of them can see that. She's the only shit stirrer, going to Lea and saying "Sam said you'd been talking about us" and then Lea flies off the handle calling Sam a backstabber. Poor Sam is just too nice and has been torn apart by that pack of bitches for it. Their logic is, no one can be that nice, therefore she must be playing a game because she's not a bitch like us. Aaaarrrrggggghhhh. Hate, hate, hate most of them, but most especially that conniving cow Grace. [/rant]
    Couldn't have put it better myself :yes:
    I think when the show began years ago, the producers looked to try and reflect the social demographic of the british people in the housemates. However as series have gone on, and the demand for ratings has increased, they've obviously seen the need to scrap this idea. It seems they now just choose 'characters' or young attractive people, in the hope they'll all get off with eachother or argue. They just want people who'll kick off and give the press plenty to shout about. It's sad but it works better for them than putting in 'normal intelligent people'.
    sophia wrote:
    I shouldn't really get started on this tbh, because once I do I'll never stop. But it just pisses me off so much that they must get thousands of applicants every year, of different age groups, social backgrounds, levels of education etc, and yet they pick the same people every time. Nikki, Lea, Aisleyne, Imogen, Grace, they're all just the same person really. Nikki makes me the most angry as her only ambition in life is to "marry a footballer". Whatever happened to having ambition for yourself? Wanting to achieve something yourself, rather than just aiming to marry someone rich so you can spend your life getting your nails done and getting a spray tan?

Sorry, I know I'm ranting. It's just that I want to know where all the people like me are, and where all the intelligent and normal people are. I know they have to pick a good mix of people who are going to be interesting, but they seem to just be going for female eye candy over any interesting personality traits. Evidenced by the fact nearly all the girls who go on it work in "promotions", ie are wannabe models etc. The men are marginally more interesting, but only just. I'd stop watching it, but I'd have nothing to talk to my Dad about if I did, and that's the only reason I continue to put myself through it. Ok, another rant from me ended, for now!
    i agree - it's probably because stupid people are amusing
    bless glynn! he said he'd never done any washing before and had learnt how to make sandwiches.
    bless glynn! he said he'd never done any washing before and had learnt how to make sandwiches.
    and beans on toast :lol: made me laugh.
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Sam and Nikki have been nominated this week.

I reckon Nikki will go.
    Sam and Nikki have been nominated this week.

I reckon Nikki will go.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :crying:

Nikki has GOT to stay for the humour. I love her. :heart::(
    \
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :crying:

Nikki has GOT to stay for the humour. I love her. :heart::(

I do prefer Nikki but she is quite unpopular and people are feeling relatively motherish to Sam after them bullying her yesterday.