Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

More on the redesign

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Here's some more information on the community redesign for anyone who might be interested. We're currently approaching a number of designers to pitch for the work based on the attached design brief here.

So if your interested in seeing how we put these things together - feel free to take a look.

If you don't have visio (and why would you) then you might want to download the free Visio 2002 viewer to take a look at the wireframes.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I get this...
    JimV already supplied the answer to that

I did and thats what happened. :rolleyes:
    I know it's waaaay to much work to implement and probably not possible on vB but I'd love the profiles on the boards (if the forum are being rejigged) to be more like the ones on gamespot. If only for the awesome emblems and badges.

I don't even post on the gamespot forums but I have these on my profile:

emblem_voter_s.jpgemblem_e3monster_s.jpgemblem_e306nintendo_s.jpg

A few people have this piece of genius: emblem_artistic_s.jpg

Like I say, never going to happen but it would be cool :razz:
    Ever thought about users being able to have their own blogs? Maybe something attached to their profile?
    Yep, but this is the first stage of the redesign - read the design brief carefully
    and here's the wireframes as gifs for those who are having trouble with the visio files.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Looks good, some of the pages look a bit 'busy' but I presume would look better with actual text on.

Impressive :D
    Jim V wrote:
    and here's the wireframes as gifs for those who are having trouble with the visio files.

Thanks, looking good.
    Sorry Bacon, thought I'd replied - it was word of mouth and from thing s such as the one's to watch from New Media Age.

And the wireframes don't show actual page layout, just the elements that should be included - so they may be a lot less busy when finished.