Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

wondering

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you guys ever wonder what the person your having sex with is thinking???

:wave:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sauce wrote:
    Do you guys ever wonder what the person your having sex with is thinking?
    No. I already know what they're thinking. It's probably "Oh for God's sake, hurry up and finish already, Danny, I wanna watch some telly" or something like that.
    A was having sex the other night and a was wondeing what he was thinking was just hoping it was me and nobody else he was thinking of

I can tell what hes thinking.
    A could my ex maybe coz was with him for a few year but this lad a cant figure it out
    sauce wrote:
    A could my ex maybe coz was with him for a few year but this lad a cant figure it out

eh?
    I do wonder. To be honest i'm not sure i'd wanna know. It'd probably be a different girl or something!
    yes but normally my boyfriend tells me to be honest i find it a turn on when he does
    Blairx0 wrote:
    yes but normally my boyfriend tells me to be honest i find it a turn on when he does

what you mean?

sauce wrote:
    what you mean?

During sex my boyfriend will tell me what he is thinking like how it feels, what he wants, or how my body looks to him and since it is all sexually and very postive it is a turn on... is that odd?
    Blairx0 wrote:
    During sex my boyfriend will tell me what he is thinking like how it feels, what he wants, or how my body looks to him and since it is all sexually and very postive it is a turn on... is that odd?

ohh i like it when a lad does that too and i'll tell them too.
    LacyMay wrote:
    I do wonder. To be honest i'm not sure i'd wanna know. It'd probably be a different girl or something!
    I've been guilty of thinking of another boy whilst sleeping with someone! :o
    ohh i like it when a lad does that too and i'll tell them too.

same here but this lad is not giving nothing away, you reckon i should ask him? Dont wanna kill the mood tho

sauce xx

sauce wrote:
    same here but this lad is not giving nothing away, you reckon i should ask him? Dont wanna kill the mood tho

sauce xx

You don't have to kill the mood. Just while your in bed you could say in a very 'sexy' voice " baby talk to me, tell me how I feel" some guys like when you talk between moans...
    Blairx0 wrote:
    You don't have to kill the mood. Just while your in bed you could say in a very 'sexy' voice " baby talk to me, tell me how I feel" some guys like when you talk between moans...

Really??? might give it a go thanx

sauce xx

yea, wonder if its another guy. But im paranoid about these things :chin:
    sorry this has nothing to do with the topic. but do you have to put the damn wave in every post?!

what wrong with that like?

sauce xx

that better??
    LacyMay wrote:

Same here. As long as they don't say a different name, its all good.

Though, I honestly dont' think I think of anything during sex. My mind just like blanks out... I don't think of the person I'm doing. Or anybody else, or even whats on tv or what I want to eat. Just nothing.
    So I really hope nobody ever asks that question.
    Blairx0 wrote:

I would feel so stupid saying that. I just can't say "baby" in that context without laughing.

I laugh so much during sex, I just get in that mood sometimes when everything is funny to me. Sometimes I don't laugh though :naughty:

Unlike my_name I think about all sorts, like how cute he looks from that angle of how lovely his smile is. I'm usually thinking about whether he is enjoying himself and wondering what he is thinking.
    they're thinking 'wow she's a good shag', of course. :yes:
    I would feel so stupid saying that. I just can't say "baby" in that context without laughing.

I laugh so much during sex, I just get in that mood sometimes when everything is funny to me. Sometimes I don't laugh though :naughty:

Unlike my_name I think about all sorts, like how cute he looks from that angle of how lovely his smile is. I'm usually thinking about whether he is enjoying himself and wondering what he is thinking.

I'm the same (not really the laughing)

I usually think how cute he looks, how good it is... or "ew, I dont like those facials" "should my eyes be open?" "should I call out his name, or will that sound silly?" "shit, what if the neighbours/parents hear me/the bed"

I was sick a couple of weeks ago, and everytime I coughed during sex, it went real tight down there. It apparantly felt weird, like squashing it.