Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Shocked Me!

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    Animals?
    QUOTE]I was gona say that!
    Kermit wrote:
    Animals? Yourself?

animals, i guess, but then would you not just go with the sex of your favourite animal?

surely yourself is covered under either 'same sex' if it's just you, and 'both' if it's you and other people.

it was curious indeed.
    sophia wrote:
    Some people are asexual, which i suppose would come under the category of other.

You sure about that? I only ask because I'm sure I rea that being asexual means being able to produce by one's self. (clones) :confused:
    why would they need to know your sexuality?
    Ballerina wrote:
    why would they need to know your sexuality?

equal opportunities and whatnot. they want to see a fair balance of people across the workforce.

you never HAVE to answer, it's just for monitoring.
    Sofie wrote:
    You sure about that? I only ask because I'm sure I rea that being asexual means being able to produce by one's self. (clones) :confused:
    no, it means you don't feel atracted to anyone sexually.
    VinylVicky wrote:
    no, it means you don't feel atracted to anyone sexually.
    you mean people who are born without sexual feeling/desire?
    Ballerina wrote:
    you mean people who are born without sexual feeling/desire?

Probbaly not. But I think most people aren't attracted to people at some point in their lives, or something like that, is what Vicky's trying to say.
    \
    Sofie wrote:
    Probbaly not. But I think most people aren't attracted to people at some point in their lives, or something like that, is what Vicky's trying to say.
    hm, i remember reading an article about a woman who was born without sexual feelings once though
    sophia wrote:
    To clear up what i meant by asexual...i meant, people who are not sexually attracted to members of either sex, who have no sexual desire at all. I have a male friend who says he is asexual - for a while he thought he was gay, as he knew he didn't want to have sex with women, but then he realised it was just that he didn't want to have sex with anyone. He is 25 and has never had sex with anyone yet, and says he never wants to as he's never really felt the desire to.
    that's what i meant.