Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

ITZ SATURDAY NIGHT!!!!!21!11twentytwo

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    we just got back from the pictures. Saw Poseiden. it was ok.
    Was it like a modern Titanic after the wave bit? It looks a bit like it.
    I went to work.
    I don't know why, but I don't like the weekends anymore.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I went for video games and ice cream with friends.
    I went to to my girlfriends and Watched Doctor Who, and Chicken Run and....things. :angel:
    Renzo wrote:
    I went to to my girlfriends and Watched Doctor Who, and Chicken Run and....things. :angel:
    Cunt :(.

Now you've gone and made me miss the boy more. Oooooh *sends hate waves*.
    I went to Pontefract dog races with some of my flatmates and half the blokes Lacrosse team. We only got a bit lost on the way there (the bloked took a detour via Doncaster, so actually they got more lost than us) and had to dismantle a road block in order to get through, and on the way back. We tried really hard but neither the 'Road Closed' sign or the 'Ramp' sign would fit in the boot of Jo's car :(.

The dog racing was good though, except the in the last race dog number 6 fell and broke it's leg, it was actually hanging off and everything, poor dog.
    Franki wrote:
    Cunt :(.

Now you've gone and made me miss the boy more. Oooooh *sends hate waves*.

Doctor Who makes me miss people too :(
    I've just got in. Been on a roof top bar in Covent Gardens drinking malibu & coke with my friends. Chilled out man. And they played really cool music. Even that Ezergood song from 1992!
    Was it like a modern Titanic after the wave bit? It looks a bit like it.
    nah, there wasnt much in the way of love stories, apart from a minor one, but it wasnt central. It was more typical american style drama.
    i have had a poker night complete with random cans of lager :D
    i've been at home revising for an exam... but i've been drinking while doing it. am rather light headed... really want to go out clubbing, but everyone is to busy revising :grump:
    I've just got in, my feet are bleeding from my shoes leaving me almost disabled and had a couple heavy ones the last two nights so had to bail early tonight for my bed. been to a house warming and out with someone for their 21st. and i had my first trip on a tram since moving here :hyper:
    Renzo wrote:

I wish I was as cool as you!

Sorry but had to get ya back :p
    its TT week over here on the isle of man which means there are like 20,000 bikers over here at the moment

this means a big fair has come to town with rides and shows etc, so me and a few friends went down to the main 'show and fair area' yesterday for a gander :D
    had a walk round and then went to the pub for a few pints - which, incidentally we could not get into because it was sooo packed with sweaty (wonderful) bikers!!

made the mistake of wandering into the beer tent and i nearly got trampled to death whilst being groped by a group of huge moustached german men :nervous: twas awful