Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Grrrr

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It isn't nice to feel used. Just tell your "friends" that if they want to find out about your apparent attractive friend, they should ask her stuff themselves..?
    just tell them that if they want to know stuff about her, then theyre better off asking her. If you think theyre just using you to get to her, then theyre not that nice are they, and its a tad insensitive.
    I could see how that is annoying guys did that with my sister and I for years... and it never got any better. I just started telling them if you want to talk to her you should. And they got the hint. I started going out on my own doing different things and meet my BF and stoping being th girl behind the sences. It is much much better. Just tell them your not their dating service and maybe a little flrting will help you feel better. Not with them of course but knowing that someone finds u attractive and desirable always brightens up the day even if your not interseted