Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Masturbating while you have a BF/GF

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OKay so tell me if you had a boyfriend or girlfriend who wanted to or did Masturbate while the two of you were together how would you feel about that? Taking into consideration that you are having good sex

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nothing wrong with a bit of masturbation in a relationship. You could incorporate mutual masturbation into the relationship, for instance. ;) It need not be a problem.
    Why do some people get bothered about this? It's not as if they're saying "you don't sastify me so I'm away to dip the hand here"

I've always masterbated whther in a relationship or not...I wouldn't mind if my b/f did either. Maybe I'm just a particularly randy person? :hyper:
    It wouldn't bother me at all if a girlfriend masturbated while we were going out. It can even make for better sex, if the girl takes the time to get in tune with her body, so she can tell you more what she likes. And of course it's even better when she lets you watch. ;)

Sometimes, when I'm going out with a girl, I do like to save myself for her. But in general I find that unless I'm having sex every few days then I pretty much have to masturbate, or else I turn into some testerone charged idiot who can only think about sex.
    I've never really thought about it. I know he does, I dont care. Sometimes while I"m laying in bed next to him after I've pulled the, go away I'm sleepy bit :p Theres never been a better invention than the "dont disturb your partner" matresses.
    I dont see why one would be bothered by the fact.
    It wouldn't bother me one bit I'd rather them masturbate than them shagging someone else.
    It depends if theyre doing it in preference to sex.
    Some relationships there is no option if thats all theyre gonna get.
    Up to the couple I guess.
    lea_uk wrote:
    It wouldn't bother me one bit I'd rather them masturbate than them shagging someone else.

Good point. But my boyfriend and I are going to be apart for two months and we were talking about it... since I have never done it and he has we were trying to decide if we should while we were apart
    Your joking? Your actually sitting thinking about if you should masturbate while your not with eachother? No offense, but that seems a bit odd...

Masturbation happens.
    my_name wrote:
    Your joking? Your actually sitting thinking about if you should masturbate while your not with eachother? No offense, but that seems a bit odd...

Masturbation happens.

To be honest it is odd. But he hates the idea of me doing it. Which since I never have doens't really bother me so much but I can't help but think if I 'can't' then why can you. Childish as it is. Of course I don't care since I know it can't compare to the real thing but none the less it seems he does
    Im probably stupid but I cant get what youre saying.
    Are you saying that you have a good sex life but your bf has asked you not to masturbate?
    I dont see the problem, you either say no worries honey and not masturbate, or you say oi you cheeky sod, its up to me, and carry on wanking!
    Are you saying he still masturbates, or has he given it up too?
    Tell him to fuck off. OK, maybe not that bluntly. But I would never tell a woman "oi! I don't want you masturbating in this relationship" before I proceed to go toss one off in the next room. Masturbation is under-rated.
    Im probably stupid but I cant get what youre saying.
    Are you saying that you have a good sex life but your bf has asked you not to masturbate?
    I dont see the problem, you either say no worries honey and not masturbate, or you say oi you cheeky sod, its up to me, and carry on wanking!
    Are you saying he still masturbates, or has he given it up too?

Frogive me for not being clear. My boyfriend and I have good sex and neither one of use maturbates. But I am moving away for the summer as is he and we will be apart for two months. Hence the issue of masturbating. Since I have never done it both before and after we got together i have no interst and he is very much oppsoed to the idea. But he has and sees nothing wrong with him masturbating if and or when he feels the urge. Because I know he will miss me and whatever I don't care really but i still feel as tho he shouldn't tell me not to if he will...
    Blairx0 wrote:
    But he... sees nothing wrong with him masturbating when he feels the urge.
    Precisely. If you want to masturbate yourself, by all means, do so. If he doesn't want you, tell him to fuck off.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Precisely. If you want to masturbate yourself, by all means, do so. If he doesn't want you, tell him to fuck off.

It is just that I don't every ahve the urge to masturbate since i never have but I don't feel as tho he should i can't
    Blairx0 wrote:
    It is just that I don't every ahve the urge to masturbate since i never have but I don't feel as tho he should i can't
    This is just confusing. If you want to masturbate, go ahead. If you don't, don't do it. Similarly, if he wants to spank his monkey, that's his business. You don't have to do anything you don't want to.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    This is just confusing. If you want to masturbate, go ahead. If you don't, don't do it. Similarly, if he wants to spank his monkey, that's his business. You don't have to do anything you don't want to.

Again I didn't mean to confuse you I was trying to express that it is unfair that he can masturbate if and or when he likes while he stricly forbids me to do so. I;m not going to suffer any since I don't masturbate but i don't think he should if i'am not allowed
    Blairx0 wrote:
    Again I didn't mean to confuse you I was trying to express that it is unfair that he can masturbate if and or when he likes while he stricly forbids me to do so.
    When he next mentions it, the sentence "I can masturbate if I want to, so fuck off!" should do the trick. ;)
    Yes, we both masterbate & encourage each other to aswell;) Nothing wrong with a lone play to relieve yourself.
    He forbids you? Since when has it been upto him?

Theres nothing wrong with it. I thought everyone did it actually. Well at least most people.
    well if hes planning on doing it himself, hes got a nerve asking/telling you not to.
    has he given you any reason why he thinks you shouldnt. Bit strange too considering he knows you dont anyway.
    Bit of a weird request if youre not one for masturbating anyway though. Maybe he just likes to feel the power?
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Just don't tell him?!
    JsT wrote:
    Just don't tell him?!
    there is always that option.
    Depends though. you shouldnt have to hide stuff, but if hes being unreasonable :confused:
    Id be tempted to ask him how he`d feel if you requested the same from him.

Tbh though i fail to see that much of a problem since you dont masturbate anyway. If you were a three fiddles a day kinda girl, then yer- big problem.
    so hes telling you not to do something that you dont do anyway? does he know you dont masturbate? because if he does then its weird hes making such a big deal out of it. i think hes being a bit unreasonable and a hypocrite really to say that you cant, while he still goes ahead. i know it doesnt really matter because you dont want to anyway, but i think you should make it clear to him that he has no right to tell you what you can and cant do.
    silly!

of course he masturbates, he's a man, even with a good sex life a guy is still likely to masturbate. there's absolutely nothing wrong with it, and I possitively encourage it.
    hopefully he just won't do it and wait a few weeks and i won't have to be concerned
    Blairx0 wrote:
    To be honest it is odd. But he hates the idea of me doing it. Which since I never have doens't really bother me so much but I can't help but think if I 'can't' then why can you. Childish as it is. Of course I don't care since I know it can't compare to the real thing but none the less it seems he does

Do it in front of his face.

Then he'll love it.

Unless he's gay :chin:

Then he'll love it.

^ this :yes: mutual masturbation is always fun, it will only enhance your sex life if you both know yourselves intimately
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Blairx0 wrote:
    Frogive me for not being clear. My boyfriend and I have good sex and neither one of use maturbates. But I am moving away for the summer as is he and we will be apart for two months. Hence the issue of masturbating. Since I have never done it both before and after we got together i have no interst and he is very much oppsoed to the idea. But he has and sees nothing wrong with him masturbating if and or when he feels the urge. Because I know he will miss me and whatever I don't care really but i still feel as tho he shouldn't tell me not to if he will...

Masturbation is a completely personal thing - therefore imho, it should have nothing to do with your boyfriend whether you choose to engage in it or not. Some people like to incorporate masturbation into their sexual relationship together - but again, that is their choice and they have probably considered the fact that it may affect their relationship. Masturbation is something either you choose to do, or choose not to do, not something other people dictate to you that you should or shouldn't do.

In this situation it is really difficult to judge whether your boyfriend is justified at all in his conclusion that you shouldn't masturbate without really knowing why/how he has come to that conclusion. Perhaps talking through those reasons issues/with him will help you to come to a happier place where you both feel more comfortable about what you have agreed before you depart.

I hope everything works out for the best ;)

Then he'll love it.

nothing wrong with masturbation while in a relationship with someone, can't help it if your really horny, and when they do it while your there like shyboy says then talk about a way to turn someone on :D
    is it me or is this just really confusing??