Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Babies aborted for not being perfect

123457»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Why aren't I surprised? This is blatant homophobia on Blagsta's part, and all he has received is a mere slap on the wrist from Jim V. It also fails completely to take account that a woman can have a child no matter what her sexuality. Being a lesbian doesn't somehow biologically bar a woman from getting pregnant? I will agree that men and women cannot possibly have the same perspective on abortion, mainly because only women can go through abortions. Men cannot get pregnant, after all. What sexuality has to do with it, however, I cannot understand.
    Its not blatant homophobia at all. I cant see one bit where blagsta has been homophobic.
    All men have less say whether a woman continues a pregnancy or not than a woman, but a gay man even less so because he wont even be IN a relationship with a woman.
    FFS this is reminding me of the Loretta bit in Life of Brian.
    What loretta bit in Life of Brian?
    teehee
    Its not blatant homophobia at all. I cant see one bit where blagsta has been homophobic.
    All men have less say whether a woman continues a pregnancy or not than a woman, but a gay man even less so because he wont even be IN a relationship with a woman.
    FFS this is reminding me of the Loretta bit in Life of Brian.

I'm glad someone gets what I mean. Thank you. :)