Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

** Spoiler thread - Lost ** Don't look if you don't want to know

13»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah, same guy - though pissed he died - He's played by Clancy Brown who's the superb actor who appeared as the bad guy in Carnivale and the voice of Lex Luthor in Justice League.

Presumably that means that Darma were recruiting military for the task of pushing a button - which suggests to me that they haven't simply vanished from the Island - though the description of the 'others' as 'hostiles' obviously implies they aren't connected to Dharma.
    So what have the guys on the boat at the end found? Desmonds boat? If that's the case, then I really wanna know why it looked like they were in the Arctic.
    maybe thats why there is polar bears on the island
    I'm assuming what they've actually found is the electromagnetic discharge which they know is somehow linked to Desmond's disappearance - so essentially they've discovered the Island.
    film_buff wrote:
    yes except the guy who trained Sayid was called Joe and the one in the hatch was called Kelvin.

in both cases either name might not be the guys real name, if hes special forces as we know he is, he an always lie to people he talks to, as to hide his identity
    Must. See. Season. Three. Right. NAAAAGGHHHH
    When does it start?
    In about six - eight months I would assume
    Jim V wrote:
    In about six - eight months I would assume

Holy monkeys thats a long time!

Maybe Michelle Rodriguez was killed off also cause she was a pain in the arse on set? We're up to epsiode 16 here
    October 4th Season 3 begins
    Also Kelvin's full name is Kelvin Joe Inman
    Just watched the last episode of season 2!!!

Fucken hell!!!
    Best piece of TV I've ever seen!!

How the hell am i gonna wait 4 months!!
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Also Kelvin's full name is Kelvin Joe Inman
    I was about to say that :p

In the official lost PodCast on the ABC website, the producers said they had to name all the characters before it went to air, and if they'd named him Kelvin straight off... it would have been too obvious.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/podcasts/108849.html - the podcast covering the finalé
    What was the arctic thing at the end about? And was that Desmonds g/f they were speaking too? I am very confused!?!
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    What was the arctic thing at the end about? And was that Desmonds g/f they were speaking too? I am very confused!?!

It was some kind of electromagnetic detecting station, and yes it was his g/f.
    Nash wrote:
    It was some kind of electromagnetic detecting station, and yes it was his g/f.

so her Dad is behind it all
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    I think the ending meant that Desmonds gf had people searching for him the whole time and they called her because they had found a magnetic disturbance (which would be the same as when he disapeared - im guessing she had people tracking him throughout the boat race in which ended up on the island)
    i was wondering about the "false alarm" but that should correspond with the plane crashing.

how would that be a false alarm though? because surely it gave off the same purple skies/noise etc.
    O_o wrote:
    i was wondering about the "false alarm" but that should correspond with the plane crashing.

how would that be a false alarm though? because surely it gave off the same purple skies/noise etc.

The purple sky etc only happend when Desmond turned the key, he didn't do that when the plane crashed. The system reset itself for some reason.
    ohhh yeh, course it did. wasn't thinking straight then lol.
    Gawd. I watched the final two episodes of series two yesterday. How random. I was left a bit shocked at the end.