Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Wasp Alert

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
There is a huge wasp in my room, and i hate the little bastards (although i feel quite proud to still be sat here, im getting better).
Will someone come and get rid of it for me please? Its huge!!
please? i dont ask for much :blush:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pfft you are such a softie! throw things at it! but make sure you hit it!

or just wait till it flies back out again!!
    xx
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    koe_182 wrote:
    pfft you are such a softie! throw things at it! but make sure you hit it!

or just wait till it flies back out again!!
    xx
    it seems to have fallen asleep on my window! lazy sod! come get it for me babes...
    xxx
    But if you hit it, doesn't it try to attack you?
    Sofie wrote:

you have to hit it so it dies! otherwise it might kill you.
    I'd be crying by now, I am so so scared of them
    Sofie wrote:
    yeah and it hurts when you're stung! so im not planning on that one...
    koe_182 wrote:
    you have to hit it so it dies! otherwise it might kill you.
    but its on the bloody window...listen to me noodle brain!! ill smash the window if i chuck things at it!
    xx
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    1x Hefty Paperback book + 1x Wasp = 1x Dead Wasp.

I have honed this skill now, I can even kill them whilst they are in mid air with a book.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

I have honed this skill now, I can even kill them whilst they are in mid air with a book.
    dont just say it prove it...now come quick please!
    i dont want to hit it, as ill probably miss and then end up getting stung! :no:
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    dont just say it prove it...now come quick please!
    i dont want to hit it, as ill probably miss and then end up getting stung! :no:

Give me some co-ordinates and I'll just teleport there, eh? ;p

Right, you want to know how to do it? Grab the book. Look at the wasp... it's just like playing golf... keep your eye on the wasp... swing.. get the motion going... watch the wasp! then... SPLAT! Get it!
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Give me some co-ordinates and I'll just teleport there, eh? ;p

Right, you want to know how to do it? Grab the book. Look at the wasp... it's just like playing golf... keep your eye on the wasp... swing.. get the motion going... watch the wasp! then... SPLAT! Get it!
    but then i have to clean up the disgusting mess afterwards!!
    ill give you the co-ordinates its easier! bloody hell, how long you had this teleporter? cant believe you didnt tell me :impissed:
    would squirting it with deoderant kill it? and im sure i heard somewhere that wasps give off a scent when they die so its mates come and get you...i dont want a swarm of the little fuckers!
    Thoroughly disappointed. I thought this might be a spotting of the legendary hair metal band. :(

Wasp-first-album.jpg

The strange twist being that the weakness of both band and insect is hairspray.
    Infinite wrote:
    Thoroughly disappointed. I thought this might be a spotting of the legendary hair metal band. :(

Wasp-first-album.jpg

The strange twist being that the weakness of both band and insect is hairspray.
    really? it wont just make it hard? i have hairspray, but im quite scared, and i dont want to do anything to it that might make it attack me!
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    really? it wont just make it hard? i have hairspray, but im quite scared, and i dont want to do anything to it that might make it attack me!

Bah, pre-emptive strike! Wasps are like small countries run by bampot dictators. It's not if it will attack, it's when. Get in there and so no mercy!

MERCY IS FOR THE WEAK!

I think spray gums up their wings or blinds them or gives them poodle perms. The last one takes all the fight out of them. I'd get hold of an encyclopedia or some such and swat it from the sky!
    Infinite wrote:
    Bah, pre-emptive strike! Wasps are like small countries run by bampot dictators. It's not if it will attack, it's when. Get in there and so no mercy!

MERCY IS FOR THE WEAK!

I think spray gums up their wings or blinds them or gives them poodle perms. The last one takes all the fight out of them. I'd get hold of an encyclopedia or some such and swat it from the sky!
    :lol: you crack me up...even during times of major emergency, you make me laugh...i shall go spray the spawn of satan now, then point and laugh at his poodle perm afterwards, then hit it, being careful not to squish it.
    If im not back in 10 minutes, come revive me please...
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    There is a huge wasp in my room, and i hate the little bastards (although i feel quite proud to still be sat here, im getting better).
    Will someone come and get rid of it for me please? Its huge!!
    please? i dont ask for much :blush:

i think we have nest round my building somewhere, i keep gettin them fly in my room, everytime i just scream, run out, wait and go back in after 5 mins or so, hoping its gone.

you are very brave to still be sat there
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    but then i have to clean up the disgusting mess afterwards!!
    ill give you the co-ordinates its easier! bloody hell, how long you had this teleporter? cant believe you didnt tell me :impissed:
    would squirting it with deoderant kill it? and im sure i heard somewhere that wasps give off a scent when they die so its mates come and get you...i dont want a swarm of the little fuckers!

Use deoderant and a lighter. Works better ;d
    :lol: after all of that, i went to get the little bugger and it had gone! well im assuming it has gone, i cant see or hear it anywhere now! but it was definately there 2 minutes ago...anyways, all gone, thanks for help people!

you are very brave to still be sat there

i know, i was thinking exactly the same myself. some good has come of it, i have learnt i can be in the same room as a wasp...very impressed!
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Use deoderant and a lighter. Works better ;d
    haha, now i know not to trust anything coming from you :p there would be no wasp, but emma would also have no eyebrows
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    haha, now i know not to trust anything coming from you :p there would be no wasp, but emma would also have no eyebrows
    :lol: !

But really, it does work. But burnt bug DOES smell bad ;o
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

i have to say this probably isnt the best idea,

my ex tried this when i was living in halls but the little bastard was sat on one of those plastic lamp cover tings that you get in student rooms and with just a little tap (didnt even hit it hard) the whole thing - minus the actual light bulb - exploded and we were all showered in plasticky wannabe glass. My ex got stung and i got £80 (£80 fucking pound for a lamp shade) kept out of my deposit!!

The moral of this story is use a cattle prod and fry the fucker!
    melanie wrote:
    i have to say this probably isnt the best idea,

my ex tried this when i was living in halls but the little bastard was sat on one of those plastic lamp cover tings that you get in student rooms and with just a little tap (didnt even hit it hard) the whole thing - minus the actual light bulb - exploded and we were all showered in plasticky wannabe glass. My ex got stung and i got £80 (£80 fucking pound for a lamp shade) kept out of my deposit!!

The moral of this story is use a cattle prod and fry the fucker!

Nah, the moral of the story is don't hit breakables. Easy. ;p

Or be ninja like me and get them in mid air.

Worst thing ever happened to me was a bumble bee stung me in the eyelid. OUCHEROONIE did that HURT.
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:
    Nah, the moral of the story is don't hit breakables. Easy. ;p

Or be ninja like me and get them in mid air.

Worst thing ever happened to me was a bumble bee stung me in the eyelid. OUCHEROONIE did that HURT.
    shit i bet that hurt,

i was trying to point out that a window is breakable :p
    melanie wrote:
    shit i bet that hurt,
    Yes, it did :(
    melanie wrote:
    i was trying to point out that a window is breakable :p
    Yup, they are.
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    :lol: after all of that, i went to get the little bugger and it had gone! well im assuming it has gone, i cant see or hear it anywhere now! but it was definately there 2 minutes ago...anyways, all gone, thanks for help people!

It must have flown past the screen and read my particularly stirring speech. Wasps, they don't like it up 'em!
    Infinite wrote:
    It must have flown past the screen and read my particularly stirring speech. Wasps, they don't like it up 'em!
    i think it was the threat of the poodle perm tbh, its friday night, he probably had a date with a queen bee!
    *points* there it is!
    *runs in and bitch slaps the wasp just to piss 'im off*
    *runs out laughing*
    BWAHAHAHA :razz:
    open your window/further so it flies out.

i'm scared of wasps. :nervous: