Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's like Grace. I think she's awful but I don't want her to be voted out because she's interesting to watch.
    is sezer the sexist one?
    migpilot wrote:
    and Pete's true character will turn up soon.

What do you mean?
    Ballerina wrote:
    is sezer the sexist one?

yes.

he's better looking than the other fellas from a purely male point of view.
    Kentish wrote:
    How many gay people do you know? :chin:

I know a few, and we see them on everyday TV, Shabaz is a perfect example for the OTT gay man. I know a few people like that, and there have been some of them in BB in the past.
    \
    sophia wrote:
    but please please purleeeese, people who do vote, vote sezer out. Just to wipe the arrogant smile of his smug little face. He's so sure that he will beat lea, that I can't wait to see the shock on his face when he goes :D

:yes: I'd love him to go.
    Nikki is growing on me a bit.
    Nikki is growing on me a bit.

:shocking:
    Don't flash at me!
    Don't flash at me!

she is growing on me a tiny tiny bit. I don't feel the need to throw anything at the tv when she is on the screen now.
    When Grace started being a bitch to her, I kind of wanted to protect her because I hate Grace more. She's good to watch though.

Nikki is so funny - "So do you wear boxer shorts? No? Well, how do you get it IN?"
    Nikki is a grower, dont want her to win but hope she stays because she is entertaining.

Sezer absolute idiot, there isnt even words to describe how much i dislike him, Grace and Imogen. Sezer saying that he would beat anyone in an eviction except Grace, Imogen and Mikey - sorry. You'll LOSE TO EVERYONE, GET YOUR F**KING BAG PACKED
    \
    How many of you guys watch big brother live and not just the C4 show at 9pm?
    I usually end up watching it Live in the night.. like 2am ish. Hardly watch it live in the daytime coz it's pretty much all bird noises. :rolleyes:
    I've already voted Sezer out twice. I don't usually vote but times like this I just have to as I want to see him go tomorrow night.
    Sezer is sound, you need a proper lad in the house anyway. I rather watch Sezer than Lea or Richard.
    Cant wait to see Sezer get kicked out tonight, i hope he gets booed like hell and a brick thrown at him.
    I voted for Sezer. I don't normally vote til like the final night when I watch things like this, but he was hacking me off no end going on about how it wont be him.

HIs face though, when he walked in to nominate all excited and 'punching'.... and then he realises what they're on about. I thought me and the other half were going to wet ourselves laughing. That is the onnly reason I'd want him to stay. For the vauable laughing at him.
    Sezer out out OUT!

And seriously, everyone is going to learn to love Nikki. She's fantastic - and she's absolutely hilarious. I think it's just taking some people a long time to tune into her humour.
    And seriously, everyone is going to learn to love Nikki.

Although i still hate her, i can see this happening, three of my mates that couldnt stand her now really like her.
    I like Nikki now.
    \
    sophia wrote:
    What? How can anyone like Nikki? You've just been blinded so much by your hatred of Grace and Sezer, that she seems alright in comparison. She's an annoying, whining, attention-seeking little madam who needs a smacked bottom.

Nail on the head
    sophia wrote:
    She's an annoying, whining, attention-seeking little madam who needs a smacked bottom.
    That's why I like her :p
    Can't wait for Sezer's eviction tnite :hyper:

And I actually like Nikki now :yippe:
    I have voted which i wasn't going to to get Sezer out. I so hope hes out. Wipe the smug look off his face.
    Tweety wrote:
    I have voted which i wasn't going to to get Sezer out. I so hope hes out. Wipe the smug look off his face.

he should be out, according to most online indicators and the bookies, so it's fishy if someone else goes.
    Not really been watching it, but what I've seen of Sezar has just really annoyed me. He's positive he's not going to go! :mad: