Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

singing!

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
I am at work, and someone is randomly singing REALLY loudly!
I can assure you if i did this id be shouted at...i think i have a case for discrimination! :p

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I hate people who act all "wacky" in the office and start randomly singing/screeching.

It doesn't make you look like a fun, outgoing person. It makes you look like an arse.
  • Options
    we all sing in our office, it adds to the fun, cant beat singing. especially on a friday!
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    I hate people who act all "wacky" in the office and start randomly singing/screeching.

It doesn't make you look like a fun, outgoing person. It makes you look like an arse.

I agree. I got some guy who sings and speaks with a bevis and butthead voice all day long and "jokes" with everybody though nobody finds it funny, as its not. Saying how everything is "G14 clasified information" He says that about everything. Anybody that comes up to use the copier... "YOu break it you buy it hahaha" That copier costs more than your car. haha. (Little does he know that its actually a shit cheap copier, just becasue it staples doesn't mean its any good) And he talks about his car non stop. his ford focus and its so fast and cool (its a freaking hatchback, its such a pile of shit car) and he thinks it can be a mustang... god my car could beat it, but no, its the coolest fastest sportiest car and he talks about it nonstop. God I want to kill him :mad: So fucking annoying.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    They should be shot. In the head. With an AK-47.

Repeatadly until no head is left.
  • Options
    my_name wrote:
    I agree. I got some guy who sings and speaks with a bevis and butthead voice all day long and "jokes" with everybody though nobody finds it funny, as its not. Saying how everything is "G14 clasified information" He says that about everything. Anybody that comes up to use the copier... "YOu break it you buy it hahaha" That copier costs more than your car. haha. (Little does he know that its actually a shit cheap copier, just becasue it staples doesn't mean its any good) And he talks about his car non stop. his ford focus and its so fast and cool (its a freaking hatchback, its such a pile of shit car) and he thinks it can be a mustang... god my car could beat it, but no, its the coolest fastest sportiest car and he talks about it nonstop. God I want to kill him :mad: So fucking annoying.

That guy sounds like a complete bell end!

PLEASE, PLEASE.... next time you see him... chin him!!