Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

theories on lost xx spoliers maybe xxx

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hopefully this post will be ok with everyone and im not interupting anyones threads.

How do you think lost will end (forever) and what are the main theories,
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    i thought it was a social experiment, with the others being scientists and all, but with the deaths i'm not too sure.

the finale seemed to cock up my theories that people had been brought to the island specifically, with desmond initiating the crash seemingly by chance.
  • Options
    but he could be an actor - i had this theory that it was like that jim carey film the Trumen show (cant remember the name). but realised that wasn't right when we saw desmonds wife!

We know its amagnetic island of some sort (could it be the core of earth) There are really strange things when youread up about lost and some of the charecter names.
  • Options
    i doubt desmonds an actor, as kelvin was manipulating him (wearing radiation suit when it wasn't needed etc). i reckon desmonds ex's dad has something to do with dharma. notice "Widmore" on Henry's balloon and Sun's pregnancy test. plus libby seemed eager to hand over the boat to desmond, having only just met him.
  • Options
    yeah very true, its quite freaky
  • Options
    who do you reckon the others are? i thought that they were actors to begin with but after seeing the crazy light show maybe they arn't. I still think its a scientest thing but the producers of lost have ruled out every theory under the sun
  • Options
    you are not interrupting threads, but there is a main thread allready for any spoilers to do with lost, that havnt aired in the uk yet

http://vbulletin.thesite.org.uk/showthread.php?t=99469&page=5 is the thread

and its much easier even if you just post in your own thread if you have to, if it stops you creating a new one for every question or thought you have
  • Options
    hold on a sec, so there can only be one main lost thread! i thought this was a website where anyone could post anything! This thread is about theories, not general chat about lost, general chat can get really confusing. I thought it would be good to have one based on theories.
  • Options
    yeh, but then we get a new thread for every time someone comes up with a new theory, and a mess and confusion about which thread a specific point is in, because there are so many

it is a website where people can post anything, but 4 different threads on the same subject, ie lost just gets confusing and annoying for a lot of people
  • Options
    no i believe its just you thats has the problem i havent had any problems with anyone else, if its a problem dont come onto this thread. I honestly dont mean to be rude but you have been on my case for ages now! I did look on the other lost thread but there are many posting so i thought it would be good to start a new one where new and fresh ideas can be posted.
  • Options
    for ages? a great deal less than ages, youve been a member less than a day and i only got up about 2pm today cause i was drinking last night

im just saying what it common courtesy, and you can always input new ideas or thoughts, post them in the threads that are there, and i dont mind you posting new threads at all, its just that if you are posting a new thread every 5 mins about he sqame show...............
  • Options
    get it right i have posted two threads!

exactly less then a day and you make it so welcoming

and you are the only person that has had a problem

maybe give me some common courtsey and get off my case. The thread is here, if you have such a problem report me!
  • Options
    get it right i have posted two threads!

and you are the only person that has had a problem

maybe give me some common courtsey and get off my case. The thread is here, if you have such a problem report me!

i start by making an innocent comment and you go lose it and go all crazy

nice attitude you got, of course im going to leave it be, i cant be bothered arguing with ignorant people
  • Options
    what do you expect you have been looking for a fight since you made the "innocent comment" and by the way the only ignorant person is you.

If you think this is crazy you no nothing, your obviously young!
  • Options
    If you think this is crazy you no nothing, your obviously young!
    How old R U becky? :hyper: :flirt: :thumb: :crazyeyes :hyper:

Your profile is blank

ETA: Why is font size 1 so big all of a sudden?!
  • Options
    why?
  • Options
    ooo I do love a good bitch fight :hyper:
  • Options
    i dont like bitch fights, i just wanted to talk about lost theories and i have him on my case
  • Options
    Maybe because you created a pointless new thread.
  • Options
    Aw leave her alone. Everyone was new once.

Personally I think it's just a group of people with interesting lives who were unlucky enough to get stranded on a mysterious island and I either think they'll all die, escape themselves or eventually get found. So simple me.
  • Options
    tell me how is it pointless? whats pointless is you getting involved in something that finished ages ago and looking for a problem
  • Options
    it could be all a dream, but how disappointing would that be
  • Options
    Some fat guy called Mike's dream. He wakes up in his own vomit after a heavey night on booze, lsd and coke and realises it was all a dream, then sells his story to a T.V. show who make millions. Or has this already happened? :chin:
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    tell me how is it pointless? whats pointless is you getting involved in something that finished ages ago and looking for a problem

first it was going on ages, and then its been finished ages

bloody hell its only been going on the best part of a single afternoon
  • Options
    you still moaning