Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

drinking and going out

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
everytime im i have two of the same alcoholic drinks and im sick ! its only started about a month or two months and i havnt took or smoked anything that day ! anyone got any ideas or has any one had this ? its annoying i have to waste two drinks before i have a good time lol

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you're ill after 2 drinks which is not the norm for you ? and you're not taking anything else or on antibiotics or anything? I would suggest you go see a doctor cos it could be a sign that something's up with your innards :chin:
    Don't drink two of the same...? :confused:

I suppose it depends what kind of drink it is - is it always the same or does it vary? You could be having an allergic reaction to something contained in the drinks, or at least it isn't agreeing with you. If it's totally random and is worrying you then maybe it'd be worth seeing your GP... or you could knock the drink on the head... :lol:
    i drink two of the same and i've tried having a different two and it still happens thats whats confusing me
    go see a GP man.

are you asian per chance?
    drink some milk before you go out and it'll line your stomach so keeps it nice and milky?! :eek2: and you shouldn't be sick
    it worked for my mate
    Addict wrote:
    go see a GP man.

are you asian per chance?
    no i aint asian im what u class white british lol
    K.N.S wrote:
    no i aint asian im what u class white british lol

then go see a GP man, seriously!
    so if you drink two pints your sick but if you drink a pint, a vodka and coke and a bottle of cider (or whatever random drinks you mite drink) your not?
    well ive tried mixing and them and im still ill i normally drink double cherry corkys and coke then this happened tried vodka redbull and pops and still happens but only when im out was drinking last night and i was fine !