Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
all my friends smoke nd drink nd do drugs, nd so did i but i fink its so pointless now i luv them 2 bits but always get in trouble at skl nd out of skl wen i hng around wiv them. i no that this summer ther gonna b goin out n gettin wasted everynite. nd i eitha go 2 or sit at home alone, which would b so borin. i dnt no wot 2 do ? X

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just an FYI, you may want to change the color of the font or nobody will answer you as it is completly 100% unreadable. (With with the purple background color scheme at least)
    Dunno what your saying love. (normal font plzthnx)
    As my_name said, please change your font back to the standard black, and also try not to use text talk because it's annoying and people are less likely to reply to you.

Are there any other people you can hang round with this summer?
    below is what she said in readable form! (ish)

all my friends smoke nd drink nd do drugs, nd so did i but i fink its so pointless now i luv them 2 bits but always get in trouble at skl nd out of skl wen i hng around wiv them. i no that this summer ther gonna b goin out n gettin wasted everynite. nd i eitha go 2 or sit at home alone, which would b so borin. i dnt no wot 2 do ? X

find different friends?
    id go out and get wasted some of the time, and then stay at home some of the time too maybe?
    Is it a case of all or nothing?
    Remember you don't have to drink or take drugs with them. If you're mates are fucking their lives up then let them, doesn't mean you have to aswell. You can do a little bit of both and still do well. I was in a similar position, when my mates dropped out of school I kept at it but still had fun and kept in contact with them.
    My friends go and get drunk heaps. I don't.

However, they are becoming less my friends, but theyre not nice anymore anyway.
    i have a similar problem. its difficult to abstain and still go out without a) giving in or b) lecturing them on why they're being so stupid. however it is possible. just stick to your principles and still mess around and have fun.

there's no need to mope around at home though. you could get a job, maybe get a job abroad for the summer.

why don't you take up a physical activity, go to martial arts class, or take a surfing class, or learn to ice skate. you'll have something to do, plus you will meet people that have similar interests and care about not messing with their bodies too much.

alternativly you could spend the summer at home and learn to write in proper english.