Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Where to have this tattoo?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi! :)

I really want to get a tattoo, finally decided on a treble clef, but I'm not sure where abouts to have it. Was thinking in the middle of my upper back, at the top of the spine?? Or on my arm somwhere? What do you all think? Any suggestions? Thanks,
:heart:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Surely that's a personal decision?!!! I'd personally say on the lower spine... but I just think they're pretty there, on even on the back of a shoulder possibly.
    ankle?
    yeah ankle would be pretty..

thats where id get one done - except for the fact that i have fat ankles so it would look AWFUL!!
    I would have to disagree with lower spine, I just don't really like tattoos there but as someone said it's a personal decision.

I have three little birds flying around my ankle bone and it's pretty funky, though not exactly unusual I guess ;) I'd quite like one on the back of my neck (and I think a treble clef would look cool there) and I like them on the underside of the forearm (if that makes sense!?) but they're both a bit visible for me at the moment, I reckon.
    If it's your first tattoo the artist might not allow you to have it in certain places. My first was going to be a cross on my neck, but I was told no. I personally think it would be best suited on a shoulder blade.