Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Isn't it cool...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...when someone you haven't spoken to in about 9 years adds you on MySpace and starts talking to you?

This girl used to be one of our best friends, and she just like...randomly added me and my sister to MySpace yesterday. Really weird. Cool though.

Comments

• Options
    Yeah i've just found a whole heap of people i havent seen for flippin ages. Nice though. Myspace rocks!!
  • Options
    i seen someone on friday night that i hadnt seen since college, said the last time she saw me was on a camp bed at the bottom of her bed. ha, didnt even remember
  • Options
    My own sister wouldnt' even add me to her livejournal for months, let alone people I could have possibly once known.
  • Options
    Well I use bebo but yeh I get that...especially people from primary school.
  • Options
    It was strange when people I know in real life added me to myspace when up until then I'd just had people from on here. I was panicking that people would discover my secret internet life, people keep asking me what 'KHSS' means.

My 15yo sister added me and I found out loads of stuff about her that I didn't really want to know :sour:
  • Options
    It was strange when people I know in real life added me to myspace when up until then I'd just had people from on here.

God yeah.

I got such a slagging at work when my mate added me to myspace and saw what I'd put :(
  • Options
    Have never used it tbh, but people have messages me on FP and Friends Reunited, Find it kinda weird seeing as I left school only 2/3 years ago.

Anyway my mantra is, If I'd wanted to keep in touch with them, I would have
  • Options
    I've seen a good few people I remember from school in the "my schools" bit.
  • Options
    Char_Baby wrote:

Anyway my mantra is, If I'd wanted to keep in touch with them, I would have

Exactly! I dont think I'd like random people I "used to know" talking to me. I'd just ask myself... well why the fuck.