Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

anyone ever do this?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i just put a cd on, and was wonderin what the nxt song was, but i cant find the cd case! i had it like 5 mins ago when i put the cd on! :banghead:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    skip to the next track and find out
    yeh but i like the song that was on and plus that would be the simple thing to do :p
    Can't say I have! :lol:

Did you find it yet...?
    nope, its disappeared :lol:
    found it :D it had fallen behind the cd player :lol:
    I always do stuff like that.. it always turns out I'm sitting on it or something, and I'm searching for about 10 minutes.
    __tink wrote:
    I always do stuff like that.. it always turns out I'm sitting on it or something, and I'm searching for about 10 minutes.

Haha, gutted.

But not quite as bad as when you're desperately searching for something (usually a mobile phone in my case) and it's been in your hand all along, gawd.
    i normally look for a hair bobble that's on my wrist or something.
    Once my mum was looking for her glasses and they were on her head. :D
    Yeah I lost my glasses the other day, but I was already wearing them. I looked for ages as well!
    briggi wrote:
    But not quite as bad as when you're desperately searching for something (usually a mobile phone in my case) and it's been in your hand all along, gawd.

i started freaking out in town cos i'd lost my purse when i was about to pay for something and i thought someone had nicked it, and it was in my hand. gutted :(
    briggi wrote:

I do that far too often... usually with my hair brush. I'm trying to put my hair up and am searching all over the floor for it, while waving it around in the air. :rolleyes: I'm a prat.
    Yeah I lost my glasses the other day, but I was already wearing them. I looked for ages as well!

i do that :p
    Oh yea! It's pretty normal. Happens to my grandma all the time.
    Your grandma's cool :cool:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I tend to absentmindedly walk around the living room sometimes. And if I'm holding something (a book, the tv remote, a pen, a cd case, anything) I usually leave it on some random spot without noticing.
    Then when I'm done strolling and go back to what I was doing, I have to walk around the room once more trying to find where I left the thing I was holding. :blush:
    before i have been searching for a pen when i had one in my hand :D
    The other week I was looking for my Ipod, even though it was in my pocket and I was listening to it.

I even changed the song on it, put it back in my pocket and it took about another 30 seconds to realise.

:love:
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I tend to absentmindedly walk around the living room sometimes. And if I'm holding something (a book, the tv remote, a pen, a cd case, anything) I usually leave it on some random spot without noticing.
    Then when I'm done strolling and go back to what I was doing, I have to walk around the room once more trying to find where I left the thing I was holding. :blush:
    i do this all the time...i put the remote in the fridge once :blush:
    lol. I always lose my remote in the bathroom.
    Im forever looking for my mobile while im talking on it
    lol. I always lose my remote in the bathroom.
    you have a remote in your bathroom?

what is it for?
    I ment I lose my tv/dvd/whatever remote, then I find it in the bathroom :p
    ah ok, i had visions of a remote controled flush toilet or something, in your bevely hills mansion :p
    Oh that sounds nice. I want a remote controlled toilet.

Though to be fair, the boyfriends parents have tv's in their bathrooms, I guess they could have remotes in them :p
    briggi wrote:
    Haha, gutted.

Hahaha i do that all the time. :D As well as turning my room inside out looking for something that was in a painfully obvious place.
    rachie004 wrote:
    I'm really bad for walking into a room to get something and then completely forget what I'm doing there!

Oh I hate when that happens. Do you find that gonig back to where you were and do what you were doing when you thought about it helps? I swear sometimes thats the trick...
    rachie004 wrote:
    I'm really bad for walking into a room to get something and then completely forget what I'm doing there!

I do that sometimes as well. This is rare, but sometimes I will go up to someone to ask them for something and then forget what it is I want. :blush: