Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Would you have been a nazi test

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
here

and I've forgotten my results, though something like I would have gone with the flow... which is somewhat concerning.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How do you get result withouth signing up??
    just don't fill anything in.
    I tried that it the tell me I forgot some stuff to fill and give me te form again... Will try again tis still early for me...
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 15% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 28% blindly patriotic
    Congratulations! You are not susceptible to brainwashing, your values and cares extend beyond the borders of your own country, and your Blind Patriotism does not reach unhealthy levels. If you had been German in the 30s, you would've left the country.

One bad scenario -- as I hypothetically project you back in time -- is that you just wouldn't have cared one way or the other about Nazism. Maybe politics don't interest you enough. But the fact that you took this test means they probably do. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt.

Did you know that many of the smartest Germans departed prior to the beginning of World War II, because they knew some evil shit was brewing? Brain Drain. Many of them were scientists. It is very possible you could have been one of them.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would not have been a Nazi.

I am supprised, though I would be tbh.
    The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 4% antitolerant, and 14% blindly patriotic
    The Resistance
    Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 27% antitolerant, and 52% blindly patriotic
    Welcome to the Resistance (Der Widerstand)! You believe in freedom, justice, equality, and your country, and you can't be converted to the the dark side.

Breakdown: your Blind Patriotism levels are borderline unhealthy, but you show such a love of people from everywhere and a natural resistance to brainwashing, you would probably focus your energy to fight the Fuehrer with furor, so to speak.

Conclusion: born and raised in Germany in the early 1930's, you would have taken up ARMS against the oppressors. Or even your friends' oppressors. Congratulations!

Less than 5% of all test takers earn a spot in the Resistance!
    The Expatriate
    Achtung! You are 38% brainwashworthy, 4% antitolerant, and 33% blindly patriotic
    The Everyday German
    Achtung! You are 53% brainwashworthy, 18% antitolerant, and 33% blindly patriotic
    Had you lived in Germany in the 1930s, you'd have probably just gone along with the flow. Men with guns are surrounding the house next door? The bagel place on the corner's gone? Hmm...whatever.

The data show you're a decent person who's willing to listen to what people of authority tell you. That's what most people are, and in most times and most places, that's ok. But not then; not there.

The sad conclusion: you would've missed your Jewish friends, but you would've done nothing about it. Seriously. But rest assured, you would've forgiven yourself eventually.
    Achtung! You are 30% brainwashworthy, 72% antitolerant, and 57% blindly patriotic
    Opportunistic, patriotic to a fault, and not so fond of people who aren't just like you, you are like a Nazi General. Back in Germany in the 1940's, you would have been at the top of the asshole list. Not for Nazism, necessarily, but for your own sick, twisted values. Then, out of superior intelligence (relative to other Nazis, that is), you would've climbed to the top.

Conclusion: you would have been a Nazi, and most likely would have served them well. :yippe: lol

You scored higher than 21% on brainwashworthy

You scored higher than 96% on antitolerant

You scored higher than 87% on patriotic