Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

g-strings/thongs

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my_name wrote:
    When it comes to wearing them, I love gstrings, its all I own because I dont feel them, every other panty I feel and they give me wedgies and are very uncomfortable.
    im exactly the same. I have a few pairs of french knickers and i tried so hard to get used to them but i kept feeling like they were bunching up
    I dont mind them, but the bf hates them so I never wear them anymore.
    Tbh i find french knickers and boxers more comfy anyway and im not as paranoid about looking like a slut if the top of my knickers show rather than the top of a g string.
    melanie wrote:
    im exactly the same. I have a few pairs of french knickers and i tried so hard to get used to them but i kept feeling like they were bunching up

Oh god I know, I have 2 pairs of the "boxer" things I guess you call them... I wore one just the other day because it was the first one I grabbed, I've never been so uncomfortable. And I was at work, I was in the bathroom every 10 minutes readjusting and picking wedgies :p
    i hate thongs, never tried a g string - don't particulary want to
    i love boy shorts!
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    I don't mind really.

I only wear boxers. ;p
    what's the difference between a g-string and a thong then? :confused:
    Gstring is the string, thong has thicker material on the bum.

Whats the "boy shorts" now?
    People will find whatever is fashionable to be sexy. I guess this thread proves it.

Mark my words, in 18 months everyone will think french knickers are minging, and it'll be some other style that are teh hotness.

As always, it depends who's wearing the undies as to how sexy they are. Anna Friel could turn up wearing faded grey granny pants and still be hotness itself.
    Kermit wrote:
    People will find whatever is fashionable to be sexy. I guess this thread proves it.

Mark my words, in 18 months everyone will think french knickers are minging, and it'll be some other style that are teh hotness.

As always, it depends who's wearing the undies as to how sexy they are. Anna Friel could turn up wearing faded grey granny pants and still be hotness itself.
    true, although I AM glad sensible big pants are fashionable as it makes me feel young and hip :yes:
    it makes not much difference though cos i dont tend to parade around in them tbh and theres only one person other than myself who sees them, and I think he prefers them off asap whatever they look like.
    I have never worn a g-string or thong, and never will after my bitch of a teacher, in her 40's, v.v.ugly, at an all girls school, bent over and i saw the top. Wanted to puke. (RE teacher by the way)
    Oh and I love boy shorts too! (theyre like boxer-briefs. V.comfy)