Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Nooooooooooooo! I've Been Friend Zoned'd!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
*crys*

if you'll remember awhile back i made a topic worried that the girl of my dreams was having second thoughts. see right after we started going out things had been a little shaky. I had gone on here and people convinced me I was being paranoid. thing had gone great since then. but then today completely randomly I recieved a note that basically said "we've been great friends for liek 6 years and it feels really wierd going out with you after we've been so friends. I just can't see you like that. I think we should just be friends"

fuck fuck fuck! I am such a dumbass! I could have done something! grrrrrrr! everything was going great then BAM! *crys*

and to make matters worse this means I have officially gone out with every girl who I've had feelings for in my grade level. and summer is coming in like 3 weeks meaning it looks like I have at least 3 or 4 months before I can even consider going out with someone

THIS SUCKS!!!!! :banghead: :nervous: :crying: :crying: :mad: :no:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    and to make matters worse this means I have officially gone out with every girl who I've had feelings for in my grade level. and summer is coming in like 3 weeks meaning it looks like I have at least 3 or 4 months before I can even consider going out with someone.
    Why?

Oh and my sympathies for being put in the friend zone, that's never good.
    because every girlfriend I've ever had I met through school >_>

You don't need a girlfriend to define yourself, btw.
    Well now you have the opportunity to meet someone out of school. That has it's advantages as well. It's nice to not have to deal with all the bullshit that comes with going out with someone from school/work. All your friends won't know her, you won't get any of that rumour crap among mutual friends. And if you split up, you won't have to see each other all the time.

But I agree with 1983, you don't need a girlfriend. I even think just wanting a girlfriend is kinda stupid, unless you're referring to a specific girl.
    Hahahahahaha oh man. That's really lame. It's like winning a new car only to have it be reposessed after a short weekend.
    1983 wrote:
    You don't need a girlfriend to define yourself, btw.

:yes:

Whilst there are perks to be being in a relationship, being through a difficult one and looking back on it, I was more unhappy in the relationship because I was worrying, than when I was out of it.

Have fun being single :) if you get into a long relationship you might miss it because you didn't enjoy it, but then you'd be in a relationship you didn't want to end because it's good.

Hope it goes ok for ya though :)
    I guess >_>