Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Chocolate rules...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
* If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.

* Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

* The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in hot car. The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.

* Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.

* A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?

* If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.

* If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, is that a balanced diet? Don't they actually counteract eachother?

* Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.

* Q. Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous?
A. Because no one wants to quit.

* Money talks. Chocolate sings. Beautifully.

* Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger. Therefore, you need to eat more chocolate.

* Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

* If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?

* If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pantyhose. An entire garment industry would be devastated. You can't let that happen, can you?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :yum:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There was a chocolate fountainat the Ball I went to on Saturday and I got it all over my boobs :nervous:
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Randomgirl wrote:
    There was a chocolate fountainat the Ball I went to on Saturday and I got it all over my boobs :nervous:

I could have licked it off, invite me next time.