Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Going to Sheffield

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Ok, so I may be going to Sheffield for a while soon-ish, any good places to visit? Accomodation is sorted hopefully already :) Got a cheap coach up there and back with the National Express. Ta. :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    You can pop in on the inlaws if you like :p
  • Options
    well what kind of thing are you looking at doing? a night out? shopping? museum?
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    your-babe wrote:
    Ok, so I may be going to Sheffield for a while soon-ish, any good places to visit? Accomodation is sorted hopefully already :) Got a cheap coach up there and back with the National Express. Ta. :)

Meeeeeeeee :D

Seriously though ... if you want shopping you can either go to Meadowhall or stick city centre. Then there is the Peace Gardens, which on a lovely day is really nice. I like going down to the canal too.

Erm ... unsure about night out places though.
  • Options
    well what kind of thing are you looking at doing? a night out? shopping? museum?
    Well, we have the evenings fully booked :flirt: so no worries about them, just the best bits really. Not even sure if we're going yet, but fingers crossed!
  • Options
    Meeeeeeeee :D

Seriously though ... if you want shopping you can either go to Meadowhall or stick city centre. Then there is the Peace Gardens, which on a lovely day is really nice. I like going down to the canal too.

Erm ... unsure about night out places though.
    Wicked! Thankyou! Will pass that on to the boyf! :)