Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Omen

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I must be the devil child - my birthday is on 06/06/06. Prepare for the apocalypse, or whatever the advert for the film was on about!

So yeah, fear me because I'm a bit evil and all that.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So apart from that devilish coincidence, going to watch it?
    Nah. I'm a big wimp.
    Well that's just a cop out. Daughter of satan won't go see film about son of satan? Pfft.

:p
    I see my brother in 3 weeks anyway ... I'll wait until then :yes:
    I watched The Omen when I was about 6 and I got very scared and had to go to bed just after the priest got killed! Have watched it since but it's not that scary now that I've grown up (a bit!). Saw The Omen 2 and it was rubbish - don't bother watching the sequels.
    I watched The Omen when I was about 6 and I got very scared and had to go to bed just after the priest got killed! Have watched it since but it's not that scary now that I've grown up (a bit!). Saw The Omen 2 and it was rubbish - don't bother watching the sequels.

Sequels are always rubbish. Going to see the new one and if any good might see the old one.
    ~kaz~ wrote:
    Sequels are always rubbish. Going to see the new one and if any good might see the old one.

I only realised just after I posted yesterday that there is a new one! Saw an advert on TV for it. Might be god but the boyfriend doesn't like horror films :(
    Here's a mouthful- Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia-fear of the number 666.