You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

gosh...kinda crazy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
while on vacation my friends and i met a group of guys from another state. we hung out with them almost the whole time and had a lot of fun. we exchanged info and have been keeping in touch. this is the problem. the main guy i hung out with/talk to has a g/f and i have a b/f. although nothing physically happened between us i cannot help but be extremely attracted to everything about him. and from the reactions of his friends and other comments i have reason to believe he feels the same way as me. although we both have significant others that's not the big problem. we live 5 1/2 hours away from each other. i have never believed in long distance relationships but i'd really like to try to keep in touch with and maybe even visit this guy. i honestly think i coudl marry someone like him. about me already having a b/f...well that's another story...i want to know thoughts and ideas on the guy that's 5 1/2 hours away. thanks. :blush:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can you not just be friends?
    turlough wrote:
    Can you not just be friends?

:yes: I agree with Turlough.
    Seems a bit stupid to lose a boyfriend over a holiday romance that might turn into something more.
    we are just friends. and im not breaking up with my boyfriend over him. i do think this is a sign that i might want to date other people though. i was just wondering if there was any hope in the future...but i guess you cant answer that...