Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

gosh...kinda crazy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
while on vacation my friends and i met a group of guys from another state. we hung out with them almost the whole time and had a lot of fun. we exchanged info and have been keeping in touch. this is the problem. the main guy i hung out with/talk to has a g/f and i have a b/f. although nothing physically happened between us i cannot help but be extremely attracted to everything about him. and from the reactions of his friends and other comments i have reason to believe he feels the same way as me. although we both have significant others that's not the big problem. we live 5 1/2 hours away from each other. i have never believed in long distance relationships but i'd really like to try to keep in touch with and maybe even visit this guy. i honestly think i coudl marry someone like him. about me already having a b/f...well that's another story...i want to know thoughts and ideas on the guy that's 5 1/2 hours away. thanks. :blush:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can you not just be friends?
    turlough wrote:
    Can you not just be friends?

:yes: I agree with Turlough.
    Seems a bit stupid to lose a boyfriend over a holiday romance that might turn into something more.
    we are just friends. and im not breaking up with my boyfriend over him. i do think this is a sign that i might want to date other people though. i was just wondering if there was any hope in the future...but i guess you cant answer that...