Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Huge Problem.... Please Help

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone!

After finding out the hard way that a girl I liked for 8 months didn't like me, I moved on to another interest, and was told that she likes me, but just needs some time. I am absolutely fine with that.

However, every time I talk to the girl that rejected me, I get this sinking feeling that really doesn't seem to abate. I love this other girl, but the older one still is pulling me down. What should I do about her?

Thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    being rejected by a girl you absolutely adore is crushing, even if it's the old "just freinds" thing. It will take you time to get over the rejection of the first girl, but don't let this get in the way of you forging a new relationship with this new girl who seems to like you :)

just give it time, give the new girl time and space and gentle encouragement and hopefully all will work out well. old wounds will heal, eventually, it may take a while, but you will feel better in the end :) try to move on from the girl who rejected you, it's best not to dwell on it, or give yourself reason to feel bad about it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thank you rep, that might be the best advice I have heard all day :)