Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Kissing after a BJ.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Right, let's go through it once more. Imagine that a woman's gone down on her man, and given him a blowjob that he thoroughly enjoyed. Imagine then, that the bloke in question just walks away. It hardly seems to give the impression he appreciated it, does it? And if a woman feels unappreciated, why should she give him oral if he asks for more?

Yeeeeeeah but it's why you quoted subject13 that KHSS is wondering about.
    And don't edit your post to make it more patronising.
    Oh, sod off. I don't have to justify my posts to you or any other pompous whingers.
    Seriously, I was asking what you meant, not asking you to justify it! The comment you had made wasn't relevant to the quote, that was why I asked.

And you did edit your post, adding in the 'right, let's go through this one more time' part. Why add that if not to patronise?
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Right, let's go through it once more. Imagine that a woman's gone down on her man, and given him a blowjob that he thoroughly enjoyed. Imagine then, that the bloke in question just walks away. It hardly seems to give the impression he appreciated it, does it? And if a woman feels unappreciated, why should she give him oral if he asks for more?

Who said anything about walking away?

I've never been too keen on smooching after oral just cause of the taste. My ex knew i wasn't keen on it and would force kisses upon me, laughing away to herself. It was funny - she wasn't offended that i maybe didn't want my stuff all round my mouth and found it amusing how i would cringe and reluctantly kiss her.

The same kinda went for her though. If she was going to give me a blow job but i'd been inside her beforehand, she always appreciated it if I washed first.
    Seriously, I was asking what you meant, not asking you to justify it! The comment you had made wasn't relevant to the quote, that was why I asked.

And you did edit your post, adding in the 'right, let's go through this one more time' part. Why add that if not to patronise?
    I'm getting sick and tired of you and a few others whinging about what I write. You don't like what I write, fine. Put me on your Ignore list and let me be. It's at times like this I wonder why I bother contributing to these topics at all.
    I once kissed a different bloke after giving someone a bj (and I had neither spat nor swallowed). It didn't go down to well. If it was with the same bloke then I'd say its okay though.
    I asked you something about your post! Seriously, how can "What does that have to do with the sentence you've quoted?" be misconstrued? Perhaps you would have preferred a few 'x's at the bottom or something? Come on.

Is this because I told you to bugger off when you wrote *gropes KHSS*? That's not personal Danny, that's the reply anyone else would've got if they'd said something similar.
    Randomgirl wrote:
    I once kissed a different bloke after giving someone a bj (and I had neither spat nor swallowed). It didn't go down to well. If it was with the same bloke then I'd say its okay though.

:yuck: x infinity
    I asked you something about your post! Seriously, how can "What does that have to do with the sentence you've quoted?" be misconstrued? Perhaps you would have preferred a few 'x's at the bottom or something? Come on.

Is this because I told you to bugger off when you wrote *gropes KHSS*? That's not personal Danny, that's the reply anyone else would've got if they'd said something similar.
    I'm perfectly capable of taking a joke in other threads, but guessing by your reaction, you clearly aren't.
    Addict wrote:
    :yuck: x infinity

agreed :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit

*gropes KHSS*

Stop whinging please Daniel, its getting tiresome.
    I feel that if I don't post "bugger off James" I will be accused of lying.
    This is all very bizarre. I wish I understood this place sometimes. Mostly i'm happy in my ignorance though.

ANWAY!

BLOWJOBS!
    Haha :p
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Imagine the scenario. Girlfriends sucks off the guy. He doesn't kiss her. Instead, he puts his trousers back on and skedaddles. Is that going to make her feel appreciated?

:confused:

No! why would you think it would? I did say i would kiss the girl you know.
    stargalaxy thinks he is superior, and that he has to get treated differently from everyone else
    subject13 wrote:
    :confused:

No! why would you think it would? I did say i would kiss the girl you know.
    Ignore him. Its easier.
    Don't turn this into Stargalaxy bashing, that's hardly fair.

Stargalaxy, I wasn't picking on you, or bashing you, or anything like that. Just for the record, although judging by the above, you don't see it that way.
    subject13 wrote:
    why would you think it would? I did say i would kiss the girl you know.
    Since you were the one who I quoted, I should point out that I was effectively saying "good for you" in reply. Maybe that could have been clearer, but KHSS and the rest of her cronies have over-reacted to this.
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Since you were the one who I quoted, I should point out that I was effectively saying "good for you" in reply. Maybe that could have been clearer, but KHSS and the rest of her cronies have over-reacted to this.

Like you never over react to anything?! :lol:
    stargalaxy wrote:
    KHSS and the rest of her cronies

haha, good one! :lol::lol:
    stargalaxy wrote:
    I didn't over react! I am now, but I wasn't then.

Your post didn't make sense, I asked you to clarify.

You were patronising, I asked you not to be. You flew off the handle at me.

Other people commented, which, I might add, is completely beyond my control. Cronies indeed.
    ETA: No, that's exactly what you want you utter sad sack.
    tp023 wrote:
    So, after a BJ will you guy’s kiss your girl straight off? (Assuming she just swallowed) Or do you insist on mouth wash etc.

Girls, do you try and kiss your guy straight off or head straight for the toilet?

I'd happily kiss the girl straight off. Doesn't bother me at all. Think it'd be pretty bloody rude not to. Besides I'm kinda hoping she'll do it again at some point, and I really don't want to give her any reason not to. :D
    I don't mind kissing straight after.
    Sometimes I'll give a kiss on the cheek afterwards. Though its straight to toothbrush/mouthwash/gum/whatever is handy.

I've never met a man who kisses after. I'm obviously living in the wrong area :p

Though in all fairness, I wouldn't kiss anybody after they've been down on me.
    I would never ever kiss a guy who had been down on me.:yuck: With my ex, I always used to make him brush his teeth. To be fair though, he always made me do the same when it was the other way around.
    I kiss my fella straight after a blowjob, and he kisses me straight after he's been down on me. I thought that was normal to be honest... I wouldn't even cleaning my teeth first or anything. Madness.
    Like...

OMG THERE'S SEMEN IN MY MOUTH!!! PASS THE COLGATE QUICK!!!!!!!!
    Eww, who uses colgate :yuck: :p

After sex is always unsexual for me... Its over, we're both gone and cleaning/peeing/teethbrushing within minutes :p