Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

girl problem, what to do?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This is a totally long post but Im sure there are some bored wise people out there who can give me some wisdom.

Don't know how to explain this question without sounding really bad but here goes anyways.
Bout two weeks ago I was out for my 21st bd, a whole bunch of us went out, all part of the same social group, and as it turned out I went home with a female friend (who i'll refer to as G (it gets complex)).

Now I quite liked this girl, didn't madly fancy her but enough to think it would be worth seeing each other and seeing where it went from there. So anyway everyone finds out we slept together and a few days later I invite her to the cinema with another couple. Unexpectedly she was quite awkward but anyway I decieded to tell her I hoped it wasn't just a one night stand and she seemed pretty happy about that.

Later in the week we saw each other in the pub with friends but there wasn't much chemistry. I know she likes me (from txts and things mates have said) but she's really shy when she doesn't have tonnes of drink in her. I had planned on giving it time for her to chill out over a few weeks and if it didn't seem to be going anywhere then I'd leave it. But at this stage I was pretty sure we'd end up going out.

However this Wednesday, she invited me to her mates bd at the same club we had gone for my 21st. She had obviously planned for us to be getting with each other etc but when I actually turned up with my mates I couldn't find her or get hold of her on the fone. When I did she was wasted with her mates so I left her to it. Not long after I pulled (didnt sleep with) one of the other girls (J) who I had come with.

This other girl i have fancied since ages before I slept with G and shes all up for meeting up this wknd and stuff. Thing is they know each other, in fact, everyone I know knows both of them. If I cut my losses with J and keep seeing G I'm gonna be throwing away a chance with someone I really like and looking bad cos I allready said (to her) that me and G wern't going out. However If I meet up with J and take a gamble on it, it's quite likely shes gonna be put off by the potential beef, and may have only seen it as a one off pull in the first place. But by then I can't seriously go and make another go of it with G that wud just be low.

I'm getting massivly stressed cos they're both txtin me inviting me to the same parties and some of these nights out I've promised to go to. Obviously the sensible thing to do wud be say lets just be friends to both of them. But I dont wanna do that cos I was single most of the winter and blatantly would rather have a gf durin the summer than not.

argg :banghead:

Comments

• Options
    I dont think you should go out with g just for the sake of having a girlfriend! You should go out with someone you definately like! I would say if things dont work out with j then dont go back to g just find someone else entirely different! Would be a bit unfair on g if your not that into her!
  • Options
    ^ This is wise.

Plus you need to talk to G about what she wants between you two. And J too really.

Trouble is if you go out with G but still fancy J then that's going to cause problems for you.
  • Options
    I think for your own sake, that you need to forget about G and J and go find an F or something...
    That's my advice.
  • Options
    migpilot wrote:
    I think for your own sake, that you need to forget about G and J and go find an F or something...
    That's my advice.

Lol. Its a fair point, don't shit where you eat as they say. Tbh I think the other girl J may have just been getting a thrill out of pulling someone who was spoken for, which is a pretty uncool thing to do. Thanks tho, desicion made, I'l avoid the hassle and allow them both :(
  • Options
    You already got laid recently, I wouldn't try and push it. Just get what you can take and leave the rest.
  • Options
    junker wrote:
    You already got laid recently, I wouldn't try and push it. Just get what you can take and leave the rest.

Maybe if I'd read this post yesterday I wouldn't have shagged J last night. I doubt it tho, seemed the best way forward. :chin: Hopefully G will pull someone else on Friday and I won't have to feel to bad about it.