Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

So my friend with a bf just told me she is sexually frustrated....

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
How am I suppose to react to that? She told me about how she had had a dream about having sex with multiple men, yet her bf wasn't there. When I asked her exactly who she wanted to go at it with, her answer was her bf. I find it really weird how she would tell me that though, and when I asked her again two days later, she told me she wasn't horny anymore.

Can anyone tell me WHAT that was about. :confused:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Don't read too much into it..maybe she was just horny, and got a good seeing to from her man in the last two days :p

Did ya think your luck was in?!
    pacman326 wrote:
    How am I suppose to react to that? She told me about how she had had a dream about having sex with multiple men, yet her bf wasn't there. When I asked her exactly who she wanted to go at it with, her answer was her bf. I find it really weird how she would tell me that though, and when I asked her again two days later, she told me she wasn't horny anymore.

Can anyone tell me WHAT that was about. :confused:

i feel your pain pacman
    pacman326 wrote:
    No, I don't understand why she'd tell you that either. Strange what sex and relationships make people do and say.
    huh, wish my gf's sex drive out weighed mine :p
    huh, I think my sex drive outweighs his :S
    Not always good, as he normally does the work :p
    when you are sexually frustrated you arent necessarily thinking clearly.

maybe this girl just considers a trusted friend and isnt thinking about the connotations.
    Some girls (especially when they're having trouble with their boyfriend or something) like to have a few blokes around them, that they knows find her attractive. I guess it can be comforting to have someone around who's into you. Unfortunately, I don't think it ever does any good for the bloke involved, since they are almost always purely in the 'friend' category.

On the other hand, maybe she just sees you as a good enough friend to tell this sort of stuff to. Only you can judge which one she is.