Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Kissing after a BJ.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So, after a BJ will you guy’s kiss your girl straight off? (Assuming she just swallowed) Or do you insist on mouth wash etc.

Girls, do you try and kiss your guy straight off or head straight for the toilet?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I wouldn't if she had a load of cum in her mouth, but if she spat/swallowed/I came elsewhere (which is always the case in the off chance I actually get any oral) - but I'd still had my cock in her mouth, I'd still kiss her :p

my gf tries to make me go wash my mouth before kissing her if I've been down on her, but that usually doesn't stop me :lol:
    Of course I'd kiss her straight away, being a dirty bastard works both ways.
    I normally kiss him right after though I can tell though he pulls away since he is afarid of getting his own "stuff" on him. But i guess can understand why.
    id kiss after a bj, assuming she didnt have a big wad of my manfat still in her mouth
    i always thought lads would be bothered but from experience, they're not!

i'd kiss them after they've been down on me so shouldn't be any different really.

but if they were funny about it i'd go brush my teeth or something!
    immediatly after i'd want him to go brush his teeth or something, but after a few minutes we'd usually forget and end up kissing :)
    He's fine to kiss me after I've given him head, but he does'nt come in my mouth. He brushes his teeth/washes face after he's been down on me, because I don't like it. I think only a couple of times I havent minded, like, if we went straight into sex, or if its just been a quick kiss.
    my friend once snowballed her boyf because he was being an arsehole about her giving head.

but still...ick...
    well ive never had him cum in my mouth and i don't want him to either so i dunno
    i know after my bfs just gone down on me, i won't kiss him straight after!
    Ballerina wrote:
    i know after my bfs just gone down on me, i won't kiss him straight after!

why? they're your juices! you don't mind him having a good taste of them but won't do it yourself.
    why? they're your juices! you don't mind him having a good taste of them but won't do it yourself.
    nope :no: just not my thing
    Ballerina wrote:
    nope :no: just not my thing

i didn't realise it was a 'thing'. fair do we all have things we don't like just seems a bit off that you'll happily let your fella spend half an hour down there (or however long!).
    i didn't realise it was a 'thing'. fair do we all have things we don't like just seems a bit off that you'll happily let your fella spend half an hour down there (or however long!).
    i just don't like kissing him straight after when the taste is still there that's all, it soon goes
    cant say it bothers me one bit.
    I really don't like the taste, but I always swallow..don't like the idea of it being in my mouth any longer than necessary. SO the first thing I do is have a drink of water anyway, so kissing him straight after doesn't have to be an issue for either of us.
    It doens't bother me one bit, i quite like kissing him after he's been down on me find it a bit of a turn on actually!

Totally agree! Same the other way too.
    Of course I bloody would!
    I would Definatley kiss a ghirl after a BlowJob!!! With or without cum in her mouth!
    ButtonMoon wrote:
    Totally agree! Same the other way too.
    I agree with Button Moon.
    subject13 wrote:
    I would Definatley kiss a ghirl after a BlowJob!!! With or without cum in her mouth!
    Imagine the scenario. Girlfriends sucks off the guy. He doesn't kiss her. Instead, he puts his trousers back on and skedaddles. Is that going to make her feel appreciated?
    stargalaxy wrote:
    Imagine the scenario. Girlfriends sucks off the guy. He doesn't kiss her. Instead, he puts his trousers back on and skedaddles. Is that going to make her feel appreciated?

No but a slap on the arse and then "cheers" on the way out the door works wonders.

As for the question, meh, doesn't bother me.
    Infinite wrote:
    No but a slap on the arse and then "cheers" on the way out the door works wonders.
    :chin: Never tried it myself.
    I love it lol

I always do it. If someone wont do it, i kinda dont wanna give em oral. lol
    so they pretty much dont have a choice. If a guy told me to wash out my mouth after i'd be like erm bye then lol
    lol!
    stargalaxy wrote:
    What does that have to do with the sentence you've quoted?
    lexijb wrote:
    I love it lol

I always do it. If someone wont do it, i kinda dont wanna give em oral. lol
    so they pretty much dont have a choice. If a guy told me to wash out my mouth after i'd be like erm bye then lol

Yeah but I doubt that would have much effect since he'd already had the blow job! I know what you mean though!

I have no problem kissing after oral, I would be pissed off if he didn't want me to. If his cock is that rancid that he doesn't want any left over cum in his mouth then he shouldn't expect me to have it in mine.

I've never known a man not like it tbh.
    What does that have to do with the sentence you've quoted?
    Right, let's go through it once more. Imagine that a woman's gone down on her man, and given him a blowjob that he thoroughly enjoyed. Imagine then, that the bloke in question just walks away. It hardly seems to give the impression he appreciated it, does it? And if a woman feels unappreciated, why should she give him oral if he asks for more?
    I get that, but the quote you've used doesn't seem relevant.
    And don't edit your post to make it more patronising.