Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

GHD's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey all!

I've had mine about two years now, never done anything adventerous with them, like curling or anything (going a bit off subject now)

Anyway... this morning, the LED has gone, so im thinking there off- but no i touch them and burn myself, and this got me to thinking...is it about time for a new pair? Im sure they're not getting as hot as they used too and not straigtening to the same spec as before...so what would your wise opinion be? Buy a new pair? (on credit card i must add) or are there some other types of straighteners out there just as good as GHDs but not as rated?

xxxx :flirt:

Comments

• Options
    They're probably on the blink. I've had mine for about 3/4 years and they've only just starting showing signs of wear (ie. sparking when I turn them off!!)

I say buy a new pair of GHD's. There's no point going backwards in quality.

Ilora x
  • Options
    if ghd's have worked well for you then get another pair. :yes:

i've had mine 2/3 years and they still work, yay!
  • Options
    mine broke and i sent them back to ghd and they sent me a new pair for free! get their customer service number and give them a bell saying they won't turn on or something
  • Options
    Ive ordered a new pair now, luckily enough my mum offered to pay for them!! All because 'Im a good girl really' :heart:

Makes up for the completely shitty day I've had :)