Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Romance in life, or lack of it

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well you could always bring some romance to the relationship?

p.s. no i'm not at work, there was only a 3 hour shift left and i'm only on time and a half. if it was double then i would. :p
    wanted to do something nice today but doubt it. going to make rolo brownies instead!
    PussyKatty wrote:
    Why are you online if not at work? Wish I was still in bed.

'cause i woke up and couldn't get back to sleep! plus i get bored if i stay in bed too long. i am still tired though.
    Stuck at work here, if I didn't come in I wouldn't have got paid :(

One of my exes done me a compilation tape. I was well putty in her hands after that :blush:
    My ex used to be in the army, and turned up for a month's leave once as a suprise. That was as about as romantic as he got!

And I'm supposed to be at work, but my brother hasn't turned up to give me a lift :mad: hence in about half an hour my boss is coming out to pick me up, and she's not a happy chappie :(
    Haha, the most romance I've had this month was two lads stroking me like a cat. Then smooching a David Tennant lookalike - who's in a band. YAS. :D

And yeah, I'm at work too. In 'til half 5 then I'm off to the burgh of Edin to see Fall Out Boy. YAS.
    going to make rolo brownies instead!

Thanks for reminding me :heart:
    PussyKatty wrote:
    I don't think you can make a man be romantic if he's not inclined to be.

I agree. You can tell a man you'd like him to give you flowers but if he shoves them at you and grunts "Here"... technically he's given you flowers, but he didn't get it, did he?

I'm not talking about Mr M here btw. :D

My ex used to insist, on the rare occasions he gave me flowers, on buying me dried ones, no matter how much I said I loathe them. :rolleyes:
    um, my bf surprised me on valentines day by having a dozen white roses (my fave flower) delivered to me at 7 in the morning before i went to school! it took him ages to do aswell because alot wouldn't deliver that early.
    He also had my friends artists impression of me tattooed on his left shoulder...which cost him something like £180!

one on far right