Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cartoon on YouTube

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
there's loooads of marvel and DC cartoons on YouTube, whole episodes too, so if you enjoy that kind of thing, take a peak at justice league, or xmen evolution for example. I expect the original xmen cartoon series is in there somewhere too :)

Such an easy distraction :p
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Swish!
  • Options
    I've just started watching justice league, but they're all badly labled, so I have no idea what order to watch them in :lol:

I might just already have all the xmen, and xmen evolution cartoons on my pc :p
  • Options
    tv,com will have the full episode list - though the series doesn't really kick off till season 3 where it becomes Justice League Unlimited and you get just about every hero ever seen in DC comics.

In particular look out for Dark heart by Warren Ellis in season 3 - oh and by the same crew the Superman two parter with Darkside first appearance in the cartoons is about the best jack Kirby adaption anyone ever did.
  • Options
    Does anyone know what the Superman episode where Darkseid first ever appears is called? because i seriously want to see it, i am the HUGE darkseid fan!

X-men Evolution doesnt kick off until season 2 in my opinion and the better Justice League Unlimited stories had Cadmus in it...with the exception of the Justice Lords.
  • Options
    Apokolips...Now! part 1 and 2. Episodes 38 and 39 or episodes 2x25 and 2x26 if you prefer it that way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8PiIaYEcFA&search=apokolips%20now
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJZelZWoNHY&search=apokolips%20now
  • Options
    Awesome! Watched them. Didnt realise they killed a recurring police character! awesome Villain!

And people say Darkseid is a poor mans Thanos...i say Thanos is nothing!
  • Options
    I'm going to have to see if I can get my hands on the full justice league/justice league unlimited series, they must be on intarweb somewhere :)

seems that youtube has installed some sort of 10min maximum length on videos of late too, dunno what that's about!
  • Options
    YouTube has a fan movie for Justice League and a fan movie for Green Arrow, both are in the style of movie trailers. They are seriously well done and well made too.