Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Nail polish chipper fixer thingy

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I saw this thing in the store the other day, not sure who it was by and it was supposed to fix nail polish chips. It comes in a nail polish bottle and looks clear. The directions read something like Brush over the chipped part of the polish until color becomes blended and smooth... or something along those lines.

I thought it looked pretty retarded but I thought I'd ask on here see if anybody has any experience with anything like this. My nail polish, no matter how "chip reistant" the color is and how chip protectant the top coat is, my nail polish always goes to hell within about a day :p

Comments

• Options
    I've seen it at all the stores, target, cvs, wallgreens...

It does sound crap though, eh :p

I did my nails last night and they look a week old already :( (Though I didn't put a top coat on, else it would be tomorrow they would look like this ;))
  • Options
    I remember seeing something like it on QVC a while ago. Didn't buy it cos it was about £15 a bottle. Seemed to work in their examples tho..