Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Big Brother 7

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I wrote about him saying that 6 posts ago...*wonders if her posts are invisible* haha :p just kidding!

Im well and truly addicted to Big Brother. Oh dear.

Eeeek. I didn't notice. Did you watch it on the live feed as I just watched it on the 9pm-ish programme!
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I hated Nikki to start with, but now I think she is hilarious! Just too funny.
  • Options
    Whilst browsing another forum with a Big Brother related forum i came across This link which had been posted in a thread about Sezer.

Have a read of all the pages and check out the images linked in it also. What do we reckon?

Personally i quite believe that we are all being conned. Not trying to detract from the fact that Big Brother is an entertainment show but after reading that thread it kind of makes the whole show a farce.
  • Options
    I fucking said how come they all knew each other!!! Grr. Well annoyed.
  • Options
    I hated Nikki to start with, but now I think she is hilarious! Just too funny.

If by funny you mean "excruciatingly annoying" then yes, I agree.

My god what a whingy moany idiot she is.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i just think shes brilliant :)

She is the ugliest most annoying person ever, she just walks about the house moaning like a 4 year old all the time. Why anyone would like her is beyond me. I am curious to know why you do like her?
  • Options
    she is annoying yes, but she gives us somethng to watch and she's got us all talking about her, doesnt mean i like her any more for it though
  • Options
    Now, could this be true? Or could it just be a red herring?
  • Options

God I really hope it's not true!
  • Options

Thinks it's real, remember that from somewhere when she was in the house.
  • Options
    Nash wrote:
    Thinks it's real, remember that from somewhere when she was in the house.

Oh the Faceparty is definitely real, I'm talking more about a specific sentence on the page.
  • Options
    Oh the Faceparty is definitely real, I'm talking more about a specific sentence on the page.

She's going back in on Monday? Yeah that has to be a pile of shite! :|
  • Options
    If she was, arent they not allowed to talk about it?

I hope not anyway, she was mildly entertaining last year but thats about as far as it goes. Put Shabaz back in for heavens sake, or Ahmed- They were entertaining
  • Options
    No chance she is going back in, if it was to be any ex contestant ahmed, victor, science, nasty nick at least these could cause an arguement and wouldnt be scared of the mob mentality of the others.

Just been looking at some odds for BB winner. Pete is the clear favourite but then its "a new person" and then after that its Glynn which surprised me. Everyone else is well behind
  • Options
    Read an interview with Russell Brand the other day, he was asked if the rumours about putting ex-housemates back in were true and he said it wouldn't be happening.
  • Options
    Lil Laura wrote:
    Read an interview with Russell Brand the other day, he was asked if the rumours about putting ex-housemates back in were true and he said it wouldn't be happening.

Nice one mate. :D I saw the thing on Lesley's page and just thought I'd post it, it's not like I want her back in because she didn't really bring anything to the house last time.

On a side note, I would LOVE to have Russell Brand's babies. I looooove him. Oh yes.

Also, I'm loving Nikki more and more. Her facial expressions are to die for! 'Everyones FUCKED on E numbers!' :lol:
  • Options
    On a side note, I would LOVE to have Russell Brand's babies. I looooove him. Oh yes.

:eek2:

The guy looks like a gorilla.

I really don't get the whole unwashed caveman appeal at all :razz:

Euch.
  • Options

GOD yes. He'd SO get it. Hard. Mwaha. AND! It would be good, as he was a sex addict. OH YES. :yum:
  • Options
    First of all, what did that page say, as it doesn't work now.

Nikki needs a smack, how can a 24 year old behave like that?

Grace is a stuck up bint who loves herself.

Sezer is so shallow, and also loved himself. When asked what he liked about Imogen, every answer related to her appearance.

I liked Bonnie, at least she was just being herself.
  • Options
    EDN1 wrote:
    Whilst browsing another forum with a Big Brother related forum i came across This link which had been posted in a thread about Sezer.

Have a read of all the pages and check out the images linked in it also. What do we reckon?

The link doesn't work for me, what was it about?
  • Options
    The link doesnt work, what did it say?

Also regarding Lesley i was only reading a couple of months ago how she almost commited suicide because the BB experience had ruined her life and she wish she had never done it. Surely she wouldnt go back in. I imagine she has done it for some publicity to try and get a job somewhere in the media
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:

The guy looks like a gorilla.

agreed!

i'd rather have dermot.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Haha Lesley. I've met her, the fashion icon in one of the skankiest clubs in Huddersfield.
  • Options
    is that like a 6 trillion megapixel camera u have there?
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    muse- wrote:
    is that like a 6 trillion megapixel camera u have there?
    No, its the 1.3 megapixel one off my phone. It was dark as well which didnt help.

I think my flatmate might have a pic of me stood next to her, have to try and find it.
  • Options
    Sorry about the link guys. I've edited it out now as it doesnt work any longer seems channel4 werent happy with its content.

Basically someone created a thread on the official big brother forum saying that 9 out of the current 14 housemates have in fact been in *A* big brother house previously. They have done a dry run testing out whichever house they were in. That would explain why so many of them seemed to already know each other the second they walked in the house.

Although the thread i linked to has gone i did manage to save the pictures that were linked to in it so here is some evidence for you to browse and see what you think.

Imogen

Sezer [with Jason & Emma from bb5]

Pete [with Vanessa from bb 5]

Make what you will of those. I chose to believe they are unaltered pictures that show that indeed osme of the BB7 housemates have been in *A* BB house before.

Means they know what to expect and how to act / react.
  • Options
    The first and second photos are the same by the way.
  • Options
    i saw three different pics
  • Options
    It's working now. How odd. :blush:
  • Options
    The first and second photos are the same by the way.
    :no: