Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Complete novice at this..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi.. :wave:

this is only my second post so be nice!

Sorry to trouble you guys, but I'm just after some advice about my current relationship.

I've been with a guy for a fair few months and I've decided that I'm in love with him :heart: . I've never been in love before, whereas he has. I want to tell him but I'm scared of his reaction. If he doesn't say it back I know that I'm going to be hurt by it no matter what. I know that he has been hurt in the past and so maybe he is reluctant to say it.

So, should I bite the bullet and say what I feel? Or leave it and wait for him to say it (if he ever does)? Maybe he is waiting for me to say it first?

And if you think I should say it, ideas for how to say it..or just a simple "i love you"?

Cheers guys.

Comments

• Options
    I'm a firm believer if you need to question an action, it's not worth doing. I believe if you are supposed to do something, then it comes out naturally.
  • Options
    I agree. If you look a few posts down "3 words, to say or not to say" down a bit, there's a similar topic there, you'll get a lot of our opinions there :)