Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Junk mail

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you get junk mail? I used to not care, but now its getting on my nerves. I have one credit card and my bank statement and work stuff for the mail, I do not know where people got my name and address from. Well kind of my name, on half of them I am L.C. Amanda :\ For the last 2 weeks not I have gotten 1-2 things every single day from capital one, also gotten a handful of things from mastercard and chase bank. Everysinge day! And capital one sends me the same oh my god your preapproved, yay, crap, exact same thing, once they sent me a box with it in :\ A freaking box!

[/rant]

Now you guys rant!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I hate junk mail, not because I got loads but because the people upstairs do. And they don't pick it up. They just leave it ALL OVER THE FLOOR. Only problem is, they leave my mail down there too, and its hard to sift through it all when I get back from work and am desperate for the toilet.
    I use their prepaid envelope and send it back to them.
    Kentish wrote:
    me too.
    It costs them money on every prepaid envelope that gets used.
    Never really got any junk mail through the post. However, I get an awful lot of junk email...
    yeh, but being a student house it just sits on the door mat getting trod on :lol:
    Kentish wrote:

I tend to save my junk mail, and the moment a company sends me a prepaid envelope i cram as much of it as possible in.

I wonder if the cunts responsible for sending this shit out get junk mail.
    Don't get any here at the uni place, but recently I've had SO much junk email about watch replicas and stuff. Why would I even want that? Also, I only tend to get emails about penis enlargements. They should know by now that mine is 16 inches and just get over themselves.
    Kentish wrote:

My dad stuck one to a brick once and sent it to them. Morgan Stanley I think it went to.