Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Very few things upset me more

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
than when realplayer crashes and takes half my music and all my playlists with it.

So, because I'm fixing it, people have to post things in this thread of things that bring a smile to their face.

For me, my captain Ali, because she's awesome.

Comments

• Options
    An Ice cold pint of larger in a beer garden, on a hot summers day after a hard day at work!
  • Options
    Young children with biggest eyes in the world looking at as if butter wouldn't melt.
  • Options
    a bottle of tescos kick energy drink having having minimal sleep

and then getting a phone call saying you dont have to be in till 4.30pm instead of 10am :)
  • Options
    thinking of my exams being over and being in the sun :yes:

(p.s. realplayer is rubbish)
  • Options
    thought that i can have my bed for an hour in 1hr43mins.
  • Options
    Having a piss when you really really need one.
  • Options
    Drmcninja!!!

www.drmcninja.com
  • Options
    Listening to Stevie Wonder, like I am now :D
  • Options
    Bean bags. :)
  • Options
    The weekend.
  • Options
    The fact that I have officially left school, and only have to go back for exams and results day.

Been waiting for this since January. :D
  • Options
    Proper discos.

Cheesy as fuck music, and slowies at the end. Followed by kebab.

Love it.
  • Options
    The feeling you get after going out with a really hot person..."Oh I am good! :cool: " feeling. :D
  • Options
    Drinking and dancing like a twat makes me laugh. :hyper:

A few of the threads on here do too. Some of the old...ish gossip on this site in some old thread that I just read is just mental. :yeees: People are weird.
    Apparently I like to flash my bits! So I just read that I did that at an old member of this site on webcam, then he posted pics of it on here and apparently that's why I hate him. :confused: If someone can remind me when all of that happened because I seem to have no memory of it. :p The only thing that happened with him was I met the bloke at a London meet and he was a knob so we stopped chatting as much, but that's about it really. No webcam bit flashing to him before or after. *sniffle*
    The only bits I've ever even flashed are my massive bum and teeny cleavage when I was younger on my old webshite when people would pay for pics of it. :eek2: But I've moved on from that. Tis too big and scary. :nervous:

That thread actually pissed me off a bit. :impissed:

End of Rant.
  • Options
    Drinking and dancing like a twat makes me laugh. :hyper:

A few of the threads on here do too. Some of the old...ish gossip on this site in some old thread that I just read is just mental. :yeees: People are weird.
    Apparently I like to flash my bits! So I just read that I did that at an old member of this site on webcam, then he posted pics of it on here and apparently that's why I hate him. :confused: If someone can remind me when all of that happened because I seem to have no memory of it. :p The only thing that happened with him was I met the bloke at a London meet and he was a knob so we stopped chatting as much, but that's about it really. No webcam bit flashing to him before or after. *sniffle*
    The only bits I've ever even flashed are my massive bum and teeny cleavage when I was younger on my old webshite when people would pay for pics of it. :eek2: But I've moved on from that. Tis too big and scary. :nervous:

That thread actually pissed me off a bit. :impissed:

End of Rant.

Was that turtle? I have no idea. Probably before my time! Looking back at old threads isn't always condusive to good health. My first ever thread is so... embarressing!

Another thing that makes me smile is the scream of a motorbike between your legs as it accellerates... well pretty fast :p
  • Options
    Yeah, that was Turtle. You have a good memory young man!! :p I met him, Kathryn, Sa-ra-ra-ra and Alistair. Oh and David in Oxford! But that was yonks ago. I was about 17 and now I'm 21! :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    than when realplayer crashes and takes half my music and all my playlists with it.

Serves you right for using anything by Real! They were making bloody awful software half a decade ago, lord knows how crappy it is these days...
    So, because I'm fixing it, people have to post things in this thread of things that bring a smile to their face.

I use a free music player and it never crashes and never deletes my playlists or tracks or anything. It's most excellent :).

Currently listening to a bit of Robert Palmer. Not a massive fan but some of his stuff is pretty good. Maybe it sounds good because I only paid £14.95 for my nice new soundcard :).
  • Options
    Yeah, that was Turtle. You have a good memory young man!! :p I met him, Kathryn, Sa-ra-ra-ra and Alistair. Oh and David in Oxford! But that was yonks ago. I was about 17 and now I'm 21! :crazyeyes

Do you remember my Laura? :chin: :lol:
  • Options
    Do you remember my Laura?

I do. I remember she was about the only bloody thing you talked about for ages. :banghead: Twas a tad annoying! :p

That was back when you used these smilies a bit too much:

:):heart: :flirt: ;):naughty::yum::heart::)
  • Options
    I do. I remember she was about the only bloody thing you talked about for ages. :banghead: Twas a tad annoying! :p

That was back when you used these smilies a bit too much:

:):heart: :flirt: ;):naughty::yum::heart::)

Oh the good old days. Why is it that when you think back you always think things were better in the past? When in reality, at the time, you couldn't wait for now to be over so you could be in the future??

Me and Laura broke up, I was single, flirted a lot, was fun, went out with another girl, stayed with her, still with her now, though she's just had a mini-fling with another guy which peed me off but I've decided to not dump her because if anything else happens I can just drop it all then. But til then, just keep plodding on

How are things with you?
  • Options
    Heh, yeah. I miss all the oldies when I first joined TheSite back in 2001!

Well, me and my boyfriend just broke up after being together a couple of years. Which is odd. Err, I no longer work in a bar, just a shitty office. And...that's about it. :grump:

God, I've gone boring in my old age. :crying:
  • Options
    I thought it was far funnier when pics of amira went around to everyone on IRC, if I remember correctly. I think everyone on thesite ended up going out with her.

Do you remember my Laura? :chin: :lol:
    Erm ok? Why not leave the past in the past, as claire said, it was years ago, i was 16 now im 20!

Oh and i never went out with a single one of those people you think i so called went out with. :)
  • Options
    Amira wrote:
    Erm ok? Why not leave the past in the past, as claire said, it was years ago, i was 16 now im 20!

Oh and i never went out with a single one of those people you think i so called went out with. :)

Sorry if I caused offense amira :p was just recalling events as I remembered them. :nervous: Obviously my memory is foggy :p

Unfortunately some of the things on thesite.org I remember are far more upsetting :(

However, in the time I've been here, there have also been several marriages. It makes me feel old :grump:
  • Options
    your still a little boy richard, so stop stressing
  • Options
    I thought it was far funnier when pics of amira went around to everyone on IRC, if I remember correctly. I think everyone on thesite ended up going out with her.

WHY did you edit that?! That memory has just cracked me up for 5 minutes.