Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Boyfriend's 25th..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry I realise there was a recent thread on presents, but I have NO idea what to buy my boyfriend for his 25th...I hate choosing presents!
It's really hard because he's not really into anything particular..he's into his music but has quite select taste so I'd probably get it wrong! Apart from that his main hobby is watching football, going out and taking copious amounts of drugs which doesn't give me much scope for a present. Ermm..he likes animals alot...

We've been going out about 8 months so I was gonna spend about £60-£80 or something (bearing in mind I'm a student..). Was thinking of an mp3 player cos he complains about having no music at work but then his computer is shit and dunno if it'd handle the software for one! Plus he doesn't really use the internet much anyway.

Anyway, ANY ideas would be great....
Cheers dudes xx

Comments

• Options
    \
  • Options
    a watch?

Yeah I considered that..only thing is he has quite a physical job which would mean he'd probably break it..although obviously doesn't have to wear it at work.
  • Options
    I got my boyfriend a silver band ring for our 6month... ???

For christmas, I got him his fav tv series on DVD and the movie with it (Firefly and Serenity by Joss Whedon) and I also got him a 4pack of V (cause he loves it)

Um, some kinky sex toys for a laugh or of you're into that. Or just a night out, dinner all that romantic stuff
  • Options
    If you're boyfriends into 'select bands' see if you can get some rare imports of his favourite bands

failing that - this is a genius website http://www.truffleshuffle.co.uk/store/