Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

trashed...absolutly wrecked

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
jesus christ, i feel destroyed and its the morning! i'm absolutly wrecked!! i cant remember what time i arrived home, but i got in lay down and just passed out basically! woke up at 4:21am ( checked phone and pc ) and then basically fell asleep again. god, im so tired its unreal! ugh.. now ive got a french exam :<
how long am i going to be feeling tired? it was ONE bong hit! ONE! i feel like i want to curl up and sleep for the whole day! and i know i wasn't in that late, some time after 11 i'd guess.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Just vomit in class, say it's because the French make you sick, walk out, come home, drink some orange juice, and go to bed. That's all you have to do. It's your decision.
    just had some cereal ( frosties ftw ^)^ ) and some pure tescos orange. feel like i will vomit but i wont get home because of it :(
    i've got last 2 periods ( 1hr 10mins ) off so i'll just sleep then...should i expect to feel shit all day at school?
    Well, you'll probably feel a little better as the day goes on... but barely.

I would say there's a strong possibility of feeling like dookie all day, yes. You hang in there, old sport.
    lol i wish i got that off one bong.. that happens when i eat it though

just throw a bit of water over your face and eat stuff with thats gonna give you lots of energy! probably freshen up a bit when you leave the house anyway
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    z01 wrote:
    lol i wish i got that off one bong.. that happens when i eat it though

just throw a bit of water over your face and eat stuff with thats gonna give you lots of energy! probably freshen up a bit when you leave the house anyway

Yup. Wash, and drink some energy drink, take little sips. A couple of paracetomol too...

As said... wish I got that trashed off one hit! When I eat it I don't... but I do get an entirley different high. It makes me mong so bad!
    Amateur :p
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    All the days in your life you have to choose to do that kind of thing, and you pick the night before a French exam.....
    hey guys, god what a rough day. french was fine but i got into school, 5 mins before registration i rushed to the toilets and vomited =D felt horrible all day :( but i feel better now... more exams tomorrow :(
    LadyJade wrote:
    All the days in your life you have to choose to do that kind of thing, and you pick the night before a French exam.....

I got stoned 20 mins before one of my GCSE's and still passed. :D
    turlough wrote:
    I'm with you on that one i did that before my business studies exam i hadn't been to any of the lessons and was still able to get a C ! lol :D
    turlough wrote:
    When I was at school, if I went home and had a spliff at lunch time, I was usually more hard working in the afternoon. :lol:
    Fuck that, I used to get wiped after school, go home and watch the simpsons, then fall asleep! :D
    I've got you all beat...

...try scarfing down a whole CASE, yeah that's right...CASE of chocolate tequilas before gym class...on the day of the mile run!

...and softie, don't feel bad, as I'm a small guy and bong hits hit me very hard as well. I can smoke 2 or 3 fat joints of midi quality and still have a clear head, yet I'm out for close to an hour after only 3 or 4 good bong hits of the same quality...
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Yeah yeah, I have the capacity to shove more drugs down my throat and get more fucked than anyone else who posts here and my cock is 15 inches long.....
    a joint makes my head feel unbalanced and then it goes away aftera while, but a few held in bong hits ( till the smoke its completely in my lungs/blood stream ) and i'm out of it. I usually have these really odd visions and perceptions of things.
    it was class thought because my mates were watchign me trying to sit up to get a drink of coke and i couldnt stop luaghing and falling over :D good times
    LadyJade wrote:
    Yeah yeah, I have the capacity to shove more drugs down my throat and get more fucked than anyone else who posts here and my cock is 15 inches long.....
    And here I was thinking you were a woman :eek: