Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Cameras at the ready...

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You know what? I have just realised what bump means :blush: Silly me!
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Presented photos - clearly I'm not a photographer and I didn't have the best camera in the world - but just to give you an idea of how they were presented on the night. We might have some from a professional soon :D
  • Options
    awww i like infinates pic :D
  • Options
    Jeez, everyone just wrote few words, I submitted a fucking book :blush:

Thanks to Helen and Jim V. It's awesome to see my pic blown up :D

Really can't believe mine was chosen.....
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    Jeez, everyone just wrote few words, I submitted a fucking book :blush:

Thanks to Helen and Jim V. It's awesome to see my pic blown up :D

Really can't believe mine was chosen.....
    Heh, I looked at yours first and thought I must have written way too little!

I did spend the last couple of days thinking "woot, my picture's gonna be up on a wall at some point" and now I have my own one too!

All my post is getting delivered to the boyfriend's at the moment (I'm in the middle of moving house), so I haven't seen it yet, but it's going somewhere people can see it, whether he likes it or not ;)
  • Options
    **Helen** wrote:
    Presented photos - clearly I'm not a photographer and I didn't have the best camera in the world - but just to give you an idea of how they were presented on the night. We might have some from a professional soon :D

Would be interesting to see the blurb under each photo. :D
  • Options
    Would be interesting to see the blurb under each photo. :D

Let me dig them out... :)
  • Options
    Ok here are the captions:

Photo 1: Black and white with colour through the middle

By briggi

“This picture, taken last summer in Northern Ireland, describes the way I feel about getting out of life what you put into it - which is essentially my philosophy for life.

The path central to the picture is a rough representation of my own life path. The colours spreading as the figure walks along the track are intended to be representative of the emotions and experiences I feel and have on pressing onward and upward through the - often black and white - world.”

Photo 2: Messy bedroom

By O_o

“The reason I chose to enter this picture is simple, it represents me as a person; messy yet organised. Here is my room, everything is a mess, but I know where everything is.”

Photo 3: Water with sunlight

By Bluewisdom

“I believe this picture reflects my soul. The water is life ever flowing through me, always in motion, whilst the light connects me to that which is transcendent, like sparks of the Divine imprinted on my soul.”

Photo 4: Dog, guitar and DVD

By Infinite

“The photo is as close as I could get to showing the things that drive and influence me. I've had that dog since I was born so it really represents my life so far. That he's wearing tartan represents my views on being Scottish; it's part of who and what I am, I'm proud of my heritage but doesn't define me. The guitar, well, music is in my soul. It's a critical part of my life and being able to create it is a privilege. The Aqua Teen dvd represents my personality and sense of humour. It' odd and offbeat, not everyone gets it but those who do love it.”

Photo 5: Sand passing through fingers

By Sera

“This photo describes me because life seems to be slipping past me and I'm getting older without moving on. But I'm having fun doing it!”
  • Options
    BBBloodBBBlood Deactivated Posts: 18 Settling in
    Pictures of explosions
  • Options
    BBBlood wrote: »
    Pictures of explosions

:crazyeyes
  • Options
    BBBlood wrote: »
    Pictures of explosions

Fucking nub
  • Options
    Wtf?
  • Options
    Jim V wrote: »
    Fucking nub

That seems to completely random that i actually laughed out loud ! Cheers Jim :D:lol: