Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

question about boobs for men

1235»

Comments

• Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    my_name wrote:
    If you've got the goods you cannot take it for granted. You must use it to its full potential. And I dont mean in a sexual way, or a I just grew boobies show them off skanky way.

I once said I wanted a man package as they are quite fun, you can make shapes and stuff and its just like a fun toy. I was told, if I had one, I would get used to it and would no longer find it fun. And the bigger more veloptious they are, the more you can do. :yes:

I took that to heart. I saw it as an eye opener. Don't take for granted what you have. Have fun with your stuff. Don't just let them sit there and be bored. For one day they may be gone and you will regret it. You'll have to live with the what if's. What if I could tuck my breast under my armpit? What if I could make a mosquito out of a penis? What if, when I moved like this, I could get my balls to clap with my butt... and you'll never know...

:lol: ! *goes to try the last one*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Tugger wrote:
    If the size of tits didn't matter, why is it that all the best-selling lads mags feature big breasted girls? Of course "big" is better, its what lads like & want.

It's all about taste... most men do seem to like big tits, but frankly I don't... Once thing to consider is big tits will fall faster as they grow old than small one... It does matter to have big boobies if you want a man that want big boobs... Otherwise it doesn't at all... There is plenty of men that are not that bothered... Not all men want big boobies...
    big tits will fall faster as they grow old than small one

What a cheery thought to start the day with :thumb:
    What a cheery thought to start the day with :thumb:

:D
    Nah, my face is more like ':grump:' at the moment :p
    My mum gets her bras from Bravissimo. They cater for the ladies with big boobs

http://www.bravissimo.com/bravissimo/
    Tugger wrote:
    My mum gets her bras from Bravissimo. They cater for the ladies with big boobs

http://www.bravissimo.com/bravissimo/

Good for her :thumb:
    thats really interesting.
    my mum buys hers from Peacocks!
    Yeah, I don't think mine are that big. It's only what other people say to me. But when I look down at my chest, I don't think 'OH MY GOD THEY ARE HUUUUGE'.

lol yeh i generally have to look at pictures and i'm like oh wait.. :chin:
    lol yeh i generally have to look at pictures and i'm like oh wait.. :chin:
    :yes: Same here.

I still think that my boobs are quite small in a way compared to some of my friends! Apparently 34DD is quite big though :chin:
    *Stacey* wrote:
    :yes: Same here.

I still think that my boobs are quite small in a way compared to some of my friends! Apparently 34DD is quite big though :chin:
    yeah, course you think theyre small :lol:
    Thats why all your pictures have your hooooooooge cleavage in them

(not that im jealous or anything :P )
    yeah, course you think theyre small :lol:

no really, i think you kinda get used to them and see them as just being normal sized.
    no really, i think you kinda get used to them and see them as just being normal sized.

and you just think you are vastly superior to everyone else :P
    MrG wrote:
    and you just think you are vastly superior to everyone else :P

umm no?
    umm no?

You're right mate, I only notice them on pictures of myself and then it's a bit like 'Jebus, they look a bit on the hefty side!' But from the top view looking down, they just look normal.

And Bunny_0 - I said my_name could touch my boobs, just that I wasn't putting a photo up :p
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Meh, I guess living with them you take them for granted. I bet having boobs is great though. :D

Whenever I see "question about boobs for men" I imagine men getting breat implants though.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Like that Orson's farm strip:
    -They've invented electric cow milking machines!
    -Wow, electric cows! What will they think of next?
    Teh_Gerbil wrote:

Whenever I see "question about boobs for men" I imagine men getting breat implants though.

I saw this guy at the gym in the jacuzzi with tits bigger than mine. Not overdramatizing. They weren't normal man boobies though, saggy and flabby they were really perky. He probably makes alot of women jelous.
    my_name wrote:
    I saw this guy at the gym in the jacuzzi with tits bigger than mine. Not overdramatizing. They weren't normal man boobies though, saggy and flabby they were really perky. He probably makes alot of women jelous.
    And men. :hyper: